Singaporen Girls- Hot Or Not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Singapore girls are as bad as some claim to be. Sure,we don't win many beauty pagents, but than again, there are many ladies here who see no benefit in joining some brainless competition.

Than again, the ladies here are not as hot as the magazine claim them to be. My guess is that most of these men who say aye have been living in places where the women are typically overweight or fat, or have features that are not petite.

As for the english, I think Singlish is a downside, it associates the ladies with a stereotyped image asian girls who work in the sex trade.

Well..I think we need to define what's "HOT or not HOT" it is not so much about who they are as girl next door personality,or being brainy, loving nature..etc It is just about
"hotness". That first impression that hits you in the face. WHAM! That feeling of I want to "get nasty" with her. You wouln'd be thinking like ..."hmm, she make a good g/f or wife" or "she make a good date". No. That's nothing to do with HOT in my view. You take a look at her and all you get is that va-va-voom in your loin kind of "hot". heheh

Looking at it in that way..it is just down to how they stir your "animal instinct" heh. Hotness does not mean scatty dressing too. A lady can be all covered up and slap-dap in mud and still be hot.

I see alot of trying to be hot in all those TFCD stuff in here but really... hot? I don't think so. Sorry. But that's just me.

Generally speaking, the majority of Singapore girls' appearance and look are not too bad. I guess it is due to the country level of hygiene and wealth (to use world class skin care products).
But at the cream of the best looking ones, Singapore girls lose out miserable, most likely due to mathematical disadvantage.
The best lookers, IMO, are from China, Thailand and India .... :think:

the article did mention 'party gals'...

i know very well some1 will generalise it as a statement for females throughout Sg...

'party gals' people, 'party gals'... hahaa...:sweatsm:

Well..I think we need to define what's "HOT or not HOT" it is not so much about who they are as girl next door personality,or being brainy, loving nature..etc It is just about
"hotness". That first impression that hits you in the face. WHAM! That feeling of I want to "get nasty" with her. You wouln'd be thinking like ..."hmm, she make a good g/f or wife" or "she make a good date". No. That's nothing to do with HOT in my view. You take a look at her and all you get is that va-va-voom in your loin kind of "hot". heheh

Looking at it in that way..it is just down to how they stir your "animal instinct" heh. Hotness does not mean scatty dressing too. A lady can be all covered up and slap-dap in mud and still be hot.

I see alot of trying to be hot in all those TFCD stuff in here but really... hot? I don't think so. Sorry. But that's just me.

agreeeeeee! *nods head*

All I can say is that Singaporean guys are bloody lucky, because the girls are much hotter than the guys any day

Don't look for perfection, it's the whole package including the inside that counts too. I like a little rawness/imperfection

dun like too hot stuff wait nose bleed... :rolleyes:

i like those homely type. :bsmilie: dunno wads inside them.. hot air?

I think I would agree with this... ;) Still reserving my opinion though.

Well..I think we need to define what's "HOT or not HOT" it is not so much about who they are as girl next door personality,or being brainy, loving nature..etc It is just about "hotness". That first impression that hits you in the face. WHAM! That feeling of I want to "get nasty" with her. You wouln'd be thinking like ..."hmm, she make a good g/f or wife" or "she make a good date". No. That's nothing to do with HOT in my view. You take a look at her and all you get is that va-va-voom in your loin kind of "hot". heheh

Just my two cents.

A lots of these reviews are done by ang moh.
They just love those petite asians. Not to mention there are a lot of female coming into spore for $$$. (ie. not true singaporean)

The sexiest thing about Singaporean girls is their adventurous palate. They eat anything, and a lot of it! Whoa... :bigeyes:

Ok lah, maybe not all...

Just my two cents.

A lots of these reviews are done by ang moh.
They just love those petite asians. Not to mention there are a lot of female coming into spore for $$$. (ie. not true singaporean)

how can they do that (review), local gals not = to fresh meat okie! :devil:

Singapore gals---> Too much buffet, too little exercise:nono: If they pour chilli sauce all over their bodies, I still don't see the hotness.

SG girls are not bad, good looking but can't compare with other nations cos they got far bigger talent pool.

SG girls are not bad, good looking but can't compare with other nations cos they got far bigger talent pool.

but if compare by % points maybe we (i mean those hot ladies) win them?! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.