Singaporeans are law abiding citizens... yea right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skipper53

Jan 15, 2006
CCK, Spore
rebel.jpg

Lighten up man, it's a joke!:confused:

Thanks for viewing, comments pleassssseeeee....

haha, they dare skate infront of the sign :)
I also got a shot like this, but only of the skater skating past the sign down at esplanade. :):)
It's cool how he follows the same move as in the sign :p but would be better if the sign was a bit clearer...

Personally I feel that the picture will be better if you made everything sharp but the boy in action.

Thanks for all the comments (woohooo so coool!!)!!! Kinda went for a pan shot there. Try to unerstand folks, it's a street candid. There's only one and only one chance to caputure "moments." :confused:

will the people in the picture get charged if the picture was clear enough to identify them?

I had a similar situation where a couple in east coast forbid me to take their pictures feeding the stray dogs. there was no "NO FEEDING DOGS" sign though

blimmer said:
will the people in the picture get charged if the picture was clear enough to identify them?

I had a similar situation where a couple in east coast forbid me to take their pictures feeding the stray dogs. there was no "NO FEEDING DOGS" sign though

Hah yes the boys would most definitely be charged. which is why I took extra care to blur out the boys' faces.
They were pretty concerned too and I had to do quite a bit of assuring them to convince them that i mean tno harm. I'm just a friendly neighbourhood photgrapher looking for a good shot :)

I love this photograph. The skater's white top stands up in the photo and attracts the viewer's attention to him. The motion blur conveys a good sense of movement.

:thumbsup:

dAoNi said:
hmm. so u actually asked them to pose... good one u have got..

Thanks dAoNi! Nope, they went abt their own business while i snapped up my shots. hah i gave them no directions as to how they should be skating, if that's what u mean :)

behyx said:
I love this photograph. The skater's white top stands up in the photo and attracts the viewer's attention to him. The motion blur conveys a good sense of movement.

:thumbsup:

Thanks man! Yeap it's on the basis of grabbing the viewer's attention that i converted the picture into B/W. the skater dude with his white top, seriously was nothing but dumb LUCK! hah

Thanks loads EVERYONE for viewing and commenting on my work, reading what u guys have to say is like opening Christmas presents!
It's barely been a few months that I switched over from filim, this digital imgae processing and stuff kinda scared me at 1st. But this work medium is definitly cool cos i get to get ppl's opinion on the spot.
I'm currently in the midst of converting my old negatives into digital format. Will post them once they'er ready. Cant wait to see what the CS community would have to say abt those.

So here's to more pictures and more learning! Cheers!:D

Most of my other posts mostly go un-noticed but this one hit OVER 1000!!! woohooo... would have liked some more comments and stuff...but OVER 1000 hits, who am i to complain!!! hah thanks again for viewing peeps, pls do look at my other posts too :)

Actually the number of hits hugely depends on the title. Because that's the deciding factor which makes people click on the thread.

Kinda like judging the book by it's cover eh? Point noted, thanks man.
that could mean a lot of the people who saw the picture might not have thought mush of the picture....:eek:
oh well i should be happy enough that ppl bothered to spend some seconds of their precious life looking at my picture, for that...thank you ppl! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.