Singaporean injured at Yangon

Status
Not open for further replies.
HORRID! WHAT GIVES THEM THE AUTORITY TO HURT OUR FELLOW CITIZEN!!!
what a shame!!!:thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd:

What authority? Well if you are there, they have every right to shoot you. After all warnings were given that they will shoot if the crowd does not disperse. Doesn't matter what race or nationality you are.

troops:hi there, r u part of the riot party?
me:who me?! no!
troops:would u mind stand @ the side so we wont hit u?many thanks.

trust me,the same thing will also apply to SG if we have a riot.
i wont even bother to go to work when the city's not safe..

troops:hi there, r u part of the riot party?
me:who me?! no!
troops:would u mind stand @ the side so we wont hit u?many thanks.

trust me,the same thing will also apply to SG if we have a riot.
i wont even bother to go to work when the city's not safe..

troops: u part of riot party?
me: u guess leh? guess where i from which country LEH
troops: leh beh la *biang biang*

ok jokes aside, i still dont think how they acted was the right way, threatening them to kill them even by looking at them is merely an act of terrorizing with themselves armed and the protesters and innocent not. Having orders to follow does not warrant such authority to kill as they please or even mentioning of such threatening sentences.

What's the point? Other countries all NATO only.

What's the point? Other countries all NATO only.

if countries action then it might mean one of your closed ones deployed into the battlefield :)

And guess what? Almost every Asean country have protesters in front of the Myanmar embassy-- except Singapore.

Go other ppl's country expect to expect what their citizens will expect.

Don't expect to expect what the citizens usually expect and prepare for the most nasty shock ever.

One is never a king, even when traveling as a tourist. Nuff said.

HORRID! WHAT GIVES THEM THE AUTORITY TO HURT OUR FELLOW CITIZEN!!!
what a shame!!!:thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd:

I think you misphrased the question. It should read: "What would PREVENT them from hurting your fellow citizen?"

And guess what? Almost every Asean country have protesters in front of the Myanmar embassy-- except Singapore.

Singapore has a reputation for doing things more efficiently than other ASEAN nations. Why should this stop when it comes to suppressing dissent?

Singaporeans won't protest one...we only COMPRAIN...

haha yeah, they even had to appeal to protest. everything is so clamped down. pros and cons, subjective to diff sides anyway.

Yeah .... most of the countries the demonstrants is protest in front of Myanmar embassy, i think the whole world should press the regime to end and free the citizen of Burma. Recently the oil price hike is uncontrolable and hence the poor becomes more and more suffer in Myanmar.

Status
Not open for further replies.