Singaporean are you happy!!!

Singaporean are you happy!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

soma

Aug 13, 2005
Local
Deep down your heart, are you really happy!

As for me.. Ok la.. i would give it 50-50:thumbsup:

NO

....but I would get a little reprieve tomorrow evening when I finally leave my god forsaken job for the final time. Hope he eat $hit and die. Not that I am bitter or anything. :devil:

I am happy being a singaporean.

Everythime when i woke up in the morning, there's a roof over my head. When i turn on the tap, there is water.

I feel sad everyday. :dunno: dunno why. :cry:

haha i can say both happy and not (social studies style lol )

yes because our currency is strong can easily buy lens and bodies lol

no: where's our national theme park in damned pasirris so far yet so small lol ^%^

wheres our largest shopping mall vivo city so huge till so big branded shops go in lelong all price mark up...

where's our nude photog / singapura gov dun allow lol people have to run inside forest take...

where's freedom people take camerabag kana treated like terrorist

wheres national pride when our national day song consist hidden meanings such as (one people (I),one nation (I), one singapore (S) = $ lol....)

Depends on how you look at it.... but I definitely think you can live a more fulfilling life outside of SG.. Life isn't all about work :thumbsup:

well I try to count my blessings everyday, that helps a lot to be happy rather than complaining.

I feel sad everyday. :dunno: dunno why. :cry:

my words for u, my fren

'Wake up everyday with a hope,; end the day with a smile' :)

NO

....but I would get a little reprieve tomorrow evening when I finally leave my god forsaken job for the final time. Hope he eat $hit and die. Not that I am bitter or anything. :devil:

Wah ! ! ! Can still tahan until tomorrow eh? Dun bother to turn up tomorrow lah...... hahahaha..... What happen leh?

Not happy - also got to live. So might as well be happy.

My motto : "The pessimistic will see problems in every opportunity, the optimistic will see opportunity in every problems".

So remember.... say cheerful and positive.... the world is not going to end. I predict market will be out from it doldrums by 2010...... mark my word hor..... hehehe........;p

Can we have rainbow, flying dragons and singing fairies on the sky in 2010 too? :bsmilie:

Yes, if you imagine hard enough..........

Rainbow are the lolipops u eat..... flying dragon is the dragonfly....... singing fairires on the sky??? Thats abit hard........... hehehe.......

Generally, there are 2 type of people. Either you are a fighter or a non-fighter.........

More towards Happy ;)

Of course there are things you would be unhappy about..... But I prefer to find happiness in small blessing and stuff, then to B*t*h about things not going my way. :nono:

I still got food on my table, a new photographic/computer/scuba diving 'Toy' every few months, 1 or 2 overseas holiday a year...... and a more or less recession proof job :sweat: If like that still unhappy..... then asking for too much already..... :nono:

Depends on how you look at it.... but I definitely think you can live a more fulfilling life outside of SG.. Life isn't all about work :thumbsup:

What you said is very true, I cannot agree with you more.. :)

Never burn bridges no matter how bad it is, large MNCs do perform background checks. Sorry to hear about the "taken for a long ride" maybe just forget about it till you land yourself a job and then pursue what you intended? trying to give level headed advice here.

Wish you all the best in your job seek.

../azul123

Status
Not open for further replies.