Singapore Youth Festival 2004 Opening Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks more like an ndp rehearsal to me. And i don't think those fotos should be posted. It is a chargable offence.

szekiat said:
looks more like an ndp rehearsal to me. And i don't think those fotos should be posted. It is a chargable offence.
Nope, it not an offence since the event was under the Youth fes thing and not the NDP rehearsal. Well they might have make it as a full-dress rehearsal for them.

szekiat said:

chargeble under what?

szekiat said:

I also dun understand what offence chargable ?? :dunno:

szekiat said:

its a chargeable offence? so it is an offence to bring cameras to stadium for ndp too? :confused:

photos all blur la... very ordinary looking. like those P&S cameras... erm.. the NCC dun look good to me la... i am a ncc cadet myself once, and i see the Parade commander... its soo shameful.... totalli.. wordless.....

the photos i rate it at 3.5/10 need alot more improvements la... :bigeyes:

Bringing cameras in is not a offence for SYF. so dun bother, its not a offence and its not chargable. SYF can be compared to a NDP Ceremony, except it is a parade of students and for the students and youths of singapore.

SYF is a mini version of the NDP ceremony, however the basic concepts of ceremonial procedure is still the same. and the parade commander is a lil low ranking la.... :bsmilie:

my appologies to all. To ans some questions, to shoot ndp during the actual parade or previews is fine, no probs at all. However, to shoot a rehearsal, esp a limited access one, and post them without the prior permission of exco2004 is an offence. I think some of us here will know what i am talking about.

szekiat said:
my appologies to all. To ans some questions, to shoot ndp during the actual parade or previews is fine, no probs at all. However, to shoot a rehearsal, esp a limited access one, and post them without the prior permission of exco2004 is an offence. I think some of us here will know what i am talking about.
szekiat, worry not. I work in the Defense Ministry so I know what can be posted and what can NOT be posted. ;) But I'm kinda curious, what makes u think its an NDP rehearsal in the first place? :dunno:

Anyway, it IS a SYF parade. U dun see Cessnas doing flypast and ppl with white stripes on their shoulders being da Parade Commander for NDP rehearsal yah? ;)

Its pretty badly taken, no doubt. Guess its dat shaking left hand. Think I've gotta work on it more. Furthermore it was overcast, din use any flash. :)

glennyong said:
photos all blur la... very ordinary looking. like those P&S cameras... erm.. the NCC dun look good to me la... i am a ncc cadet myself once, and i see the Parade commander... its soo shameful.... totalli.. wordless.....

the photos i rate it at 3.5/10 need alot more improvements la... :bigeyes:

Bringing cameras in is not a offence for SYF. so dun bother, its not a offence and its not chargable. SYF can be compared to a NDP Ceremony, except it is a parade of students and for the students and youths of singapore.

SYF is a mini version of the NDP ceremony, however the basic concepts of ceremonial procedure is still the same. and the parade commander is a lil low ranking la.... :bsmilie:
3.5/10? So bad ah? Guess I'll need more work on dat. :)

Low-ranking?? Ok lah... For an NCC Cadet... Anyway once he go BMT, all his ranks basically good as gone liaoz. So it doesn't half-matter to anyone I guess... :D

i would like to share some info about the comments attached to your photo on the Acting Minister.

Defense Minister Teo Chee Hean was not busy launching the new ship cos he was present at the parade (anyway, the ship was launched by Ho Peng, wife of DPM Lee Hsien Long). Another thing, is the Acting Minister is not the second to Minister Teo cos he is in-charge of the Education Ministry.

I hope my comments sets it clear.....

:D

:eek:

So, officially, there's no Education Minister now when Teo Chee Hean crossed over to Defence?

First_Saint said:
i would like to share some info about the comments attached to your photo on the Acting Minister.

Defense Minister Teo Chee Hean was not busy launching the new ship cos he was present at the parade (anyway, the ship was launched by Ho Peng, wife of DPM Lee Hsien Long). Another thing, is the Acting Minister is not the second to Minister Teo cos he is in-charge of the Education Ministry.

isnt that supposed to be "ho CHIng" and "lee hsien loOng? :)

jsbn said:
:eek:

So, officially, there's no Education Minister now when Teo Chee Hean crossed over to Defence?

Tharman is "Acting" at the mean time... so technically speaking, yup, no Education Minister... After Lee Hsien Loong takes over PM, Tharman will be made full Minister... ;)

minister of education is Mr Thaman (i can't really spell is surname.. Shaman something.)

First_Saint said:

ho ching is the wife of lee hsien loong... :)
http://www.moe.gov.sg/corporate/organisation_structure.htm
ho peng is one of MOE's director....

any way...jsbn, good try. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.