Singapore Young Photographer Award

Status
Not open for further replies.

princesse

Jul 3, 2007
Singapore
Back for the 2nd year, the Singapore Young Photographer Award or SYPA in short, is an bi-ennial competition open to the younger group of 13 to 25 years old. This platform is specially created for these budding talents to express their unique creativity through the art of photography.

Winners will receive up to $5,000 CASH, one-to-one mentorship by veteran photographers and the chance to exhibit their works at the National Museum of Singapore.

Closing date for submissions is 30 April 2008. Log on to www.SYPA.org.sg for participation details.

Back for the 2nd year, the Singapore Young Photographer Award or SYPA in short, is an bi-ennial competition open to the younger group of 13 to 25 years old. This platform is specially created for these budding talents to express their unique creativity through the art of photography.

Winners will receive up to $5,000 CASH, one-to-one mentorship by veteran photographers and the chance to exhibit their works at the National Museum of Singapore.

Closing date for submissions is 30 April 2008. Log on to www.SYPA.org.sg for participation details.

hey thanks for making this known but if i not wrong i think i saw quite a number of these thread regarding the sypa le i think 3 weeks ago;p

Status
Not open for further replies.