Singapore Young Photographer Award 2012

SYPA

Nov 17, 2011
Hi there!
The Singapore Young Photographer Award 2012 has been launched and submissions are opened until 22 April 2012. This is a biennial national photo competition for youths aged between 13 to 25 inclusive. There are exciting prizes to be won including cash. Do check us out at: sypa.org.sg. This competition is presented by City Developments Limited.
Thank you, SYPA 2012

Last edited:

Sgdevilzz

May 16, 2010
Hi, may i know what are we supposed to do in the "Themed body of work" Category?

SYPA

Nov 17, 2011
Hi Sgdevizz,
Thank you for your interest in SYPA 2012.
For the "Themed Body of Works Award, participants are required to submit 6 images created based on a theme of their choice. The set of 6 images can be in colour or monochrome. They can be shot in or out of Singapore.
Do check out the "Rules & Regulations" on our website at: sypa.org.sg.
Looking forward to your participation in the competition and good luck!:)
SYPA 2012

edutilos-

Dec 28, 2010
The Universe
www.facebook.com
Hi Sgdevizz,
For the "Themed Body of Works Award, participants are required to submit 6 images created based on a theme of their choice. The set of 6 images can be in colour or monochrome. They can be shot in or out of Singapore.
SYPA 2012
Hi there,

I note that the rules have been changed from the last few incarnations of SYPA - in the past print works were required, now it seems that digital submissions will do. Just out of (personal) interest, any reason for this change? :) TIA for clarification.

Sgdevilzz

May 16, 2010
Hi Sgdevizz,
SYPA 2012
Just to clarify further.

The Difference between "CDL Singapore Young Photographer Award" and "Themed Body of Works" is that the former, you are able to submit 6 photographs covering at least 4 different themes and the latter is you must submit 6 photographs covering only 1 theme?

And i can take part in both awards but photo entries MUST NOT be the same as the other award right?

Sorry if it sounds confusing.

Sep 17, 2008
Hi there,

I note that the rules have been changed from the last few incarnations of SYPA - in the past print works were required, now it seems that digital submissions will do. Just out of (personal) interest, any reason for this change? :) TIA for clarification.

if i'm not mistaken, last sypa they also unofficially accepted digital versions. at least i know my old school submitted CDs.

Oct 22, 2009
Just submitted =) Is there anywhere we can see all the submitted works?

Top Bottom