Singapore Young Photographer Award 2008 : The Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
shifting the discussion here, since as mods have pointed out, indeed the event is officially over (closing dates, official judging).. so better to talk here.. also can talk more if you guys want.

cheers! :)

Remember to treat this old man here. Or buy me a set of GND filters? Hehehe.

Wait, there's something I don't understand...

I thought there's a round of interviews after the judging? who is that for, when is that, and how do we know we're in?

What about the 'losers'? How would we know that there's no need to wait anymore, because your shots were too lousy? [jk. hey, I think my shots didn't qualify, either]

and when are they going to release the names of the winners on the website? Been refreshing every 8h or so...

Sorry if I sound paranoid. I'm just a bit fed up, after hearing about some of the judges' lack of interest in, well, judging.

I thought there's a round of interviews after the judging? who is that for, when is that, and how do we know we're in?

What about the 'losers'? How would we know that there's no need to wait anymore, because your shots were too lousy? [jk. hey, I think my shots didn't qualify, either]

and when are they going to release the names of the winners on the website? Been refreshing every 8h or so...

Sorry if I sound paranoid. I'm just a bit fed up, after hearing about some of the judges' lack of interest in, well, judging.

where did you hear that the judges were not interested in uh..yes..judging..?

well based on the last thread on this in 2006, i think the interviews are mainly for the people who are getting anything - i.e. for both the main sypa and the side architecture cdl thing. when is it - i don't know, nobody knows. how do you know if you're in - well if you are sooner or later i guess you will be contacted by one way or another.

i have been looking for a corny "run and hide" picture but all cannot make it :bsmilie:

Then i should give you a group photo of most of my colleagues. All "Pro" in run and hide when the arrow comes. :thumbsd:

:bsmilie:

Then i should give you a group photo of most of my colleagues. All "Pro" in run and hide when the arrow comes.

:bsmilie:

like this?

23187244.jpg

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

so no one has any news har. :dunno:

lol! why 4 only?

cos ran out of space, plus moving to the right har.. the hand a bit hard to do nicely

too lazy to place one to the right, then slowly paste all over

anyways, too many a bit not realistic.. no space :bsmilie:

=P all waiting to get contacted by safra hor. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.