singapore street photo for newbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

parameters

Nov 7, 2008
hi all, i'm just arrived in singapore and looking to discover singapore street photo.
can anyone recommend any places (other than little india or china town?) and any problems taking photo in the public? :dunno:

Flashbulb

Jun 20, 2008
depends...some places are very touchy with dslr but close one eye for PnS cameras.

I recommend Orchard Road, Raffles Place or Clarke Quay and similar places if you are looking for people photos just that try to time during peak hours.

ed9119

Staff member
Mar 11, 2002
Singapore
www.walkeast.com
Somerset Skate Park Ang Mo Kio and Toa Payoh etc etc are great places..... and very accessible via MRT too.

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
hi all, i'm just arrived in singapore and looking to discover singapore street photo.
can anyone recommend any places (other than little india or china town?) and any problems taking photo in the public? :dunno:
depends on your shooting style, if you do hipshots i think anywhere is fine

point blank, have not tried, so can't tell you, but i am fast thinking that it is probably the same everywhere else, so long as you don't do extreme close ups with a huge flash :D

the cbd area would tend to have more people, as well as orchard road. most of the more popular shopping areas as well - e.g. marine parade area, tampines central area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom