Singapore Skyline, best place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickdj

Nov 26, 2004
www.skeyesphoto.com
Hey guys,

Odd question maybe, where would be the best place to go to get a nice view of (CBD) skyline?
As im living in The Netherlands i don't go to Singapore that often (although i did live there and parents are still living there).

Hope someone can help!

cheers
Nick

probably esplanade area, but not this weekend though! :)
Or you can walk around Raffles Place MRT area

Or take in the skyline from Singapore Flyer or Marina Barrage.

The Landscapes and Night Photography section have lots of pictures for reference.

A walk along the Singapore river next to Boat quay (on the Elgin Bridge) next to Parliament House will be nice view during the magic hour period (around 7pm).

I would advise to you to to Equinox, its a restaurant located at swissotel singapore(fairmont). You will be having a stunning view of the city. The restaurant situated at 70th stories of the building.

click the link for details.

http://www.swissotel.com/EN/Destina...ing+and+Leisure/Restaurants and Bars overview

i will prefer the roof... but not much chance to get up there. I waiting for the vertical marathon to be held there. i will chiong up not for the prize but do some snaps haha :sweatsm:

i will prefer the roof... but not much chance to get up there. I waiting for the vertical marathon to be held there. i will chiong up not for the prize but do some snaps haha :sweatsm:
just relax before you start shooting, otherwise all camera shake and not worth the sweat ;)

Thanks guys

I have been in the Westin Hotel, which sure is great altough im not very fond of shooting through a thick glass window!

Ill go check out the esplande area of Bquay!

cheers!

Nick

esplanade area or swissotel. for the latter, you need a room with a balcony.

Status
Not open for further replies.