Singapore Schools Photography Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

rh89

Feb 7, 2006
Singapore
www.flickr.com
Hello,

The Raffles Junior College Photographic Society is organising this nation-wide photography competition just for students (born 1994 and before, and in a full-time course of study other than university), and I would like to invite all of you to take part. It's called the Singapore Schools Photography Competition 2007.

The prizes are really fantastic, - we have 4 digital SLR cameras to give away, plus 10 compact cameras sponsored by Pentax! In total, the prizes are worth more than $10 000.

There are two categories for photographs, colour and monochrome. Also, there's this new category called the photo essay category - where you submit photos and a short write-up to highlight a social issue in Singapore that matters to you. If you win, you get a digital SLR of and $500 to donate to a charity of your choice. You can submit an unlimited number of entries for all categories.

The theme is Lumiere: to illuminate - and it focuses on photography's ability to bring things to light, and it's up to you to interpret it in any way.

It doesn't matter if you're an amateur, just snap something that you think is good, submit it and stand to win the prizes.

Please visit http://www.rjc.edu.sg/sspc07 for more details.

Thanks!

Hello,

The Raffles Junior College Photographic Society is organising this nation-wide photography competition just for students (born 1994 and before, and in a full-time course of study other than university), and I would like to invite all of you to take part. It's called the Singapore Schools Photography Competition 2007.

The prizes are really fantastic, - we have 4 digital SLR cameras to give away, plus 10 compact cameras sponsored by Pentax! In total, the prizes are worth more than $10 000.

There are two categories for photographs, colour and monochrome. Also, there's this new category called the photo essay category - where you submit photos and a short write-up to highlight a social issue in Singapore that matters to you. If you win, you get a digital SLR of and $500 to donate to a charity of your choice. You can submit an unlimited number of entries for all categories.

The theme is Lumiere: to illuminate - and it focuses on photography's ability to bring things to light, and it's up to you to interpret it in any way.

It doesn't matter if you're an amateur, just snap something that you think is good, submit it and stand to win the prizes.

Please visit http://www.rjc.edu.sg/sspc07 for more details.

Thanks!

Hi, How come i cannot print the download form?? i tried a few times.................:think:

If you win, you get a digital SLR of and $500 to donate to a charity of your choice.

lol ????????

Hi, How come i cannot print the download form?? i tried a few times.................:think:

Hello, we tested the website and the forms are able to download and print properly. However, should your problem really persist, you can drop me a PM and I will email the forms to you. Thanks!

must be born before 1994? max age is 13yrs old?

must be born before 1994? max age is 13yrs old?

1994 and before means 1994,1993.1992 and so on. So 13 yr old is minimum age.

Hello, we tested the website and the forms are able to download and print properly. However, should your problem really persist, you can drop me a PM and I will email the forms to you. Thanks!

can u pls resend the forms? ty......my email....vandagal2002@yahoo.com , ty

damn ... wish i were still in sch ... NSF can or not? ... =P

1st april is a sunday, will monday be too late? =/

i think so. why not hand deliver it? bishan :)

at least it confirms ur entry

today's friday already, how to get it printed + delivered? lols.

will be hand delivering thou, but fastest by monday. =(

if go by law, monday is really too late. im not from rjc, so i cant comment.

print today la, ask for on the spot service, KT should be nice enough to accomodate. otherwise, dont join lo.

er the deadline is 9th april, no?

COMPETITION LAUNCH DATE: 1st FEBRUARY 2007
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 9th April 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.