Singapore schools allow students to bring iPod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If handphone can ipod not going to make much difference, just don't use in class :think: hm.. wondering where's my daughter keeping her ipod?

I used to bring my game and watch to school, no issue leh.,

AFAIK, secondary school onwards students are allowed to bring mp3/4 players to school, just don't use when the teacher is conducting lessons. i brought PSP to school to use too, and no issues

now students not only bring i pod. some bring laptop. some even more hiong bring xbox360 connect to projector and play. ;)

They should bring their brains as well. (Brains not included and sold separately.)

haha my class brought ps2 connected to the class projector and played after exams last time..lol

and i always brought my laptop to school during events and did the processing during lessons under the table..;p

you can bring anything you want

so long as you don't do funny stuff with it during class

actually it depends on your school, doesn't it.. some schools are damn strict. some schools not so.. i know got certain school (shall not name) even restrict the color of watch, color of bag..

now students not only bring i pod. some bring laptop. some even more hiong bring xbox360 connect to projector and play. ;)

hahaha...we did that before! Many years ago some more!hahaha. My friend brought the PS when it was first launched and we hooked it up in class and played winning eleven during recess/ after school! Shoik!
:bsmilie:

hahaha...we did that before! Many years ago some more!hahaha. My friend brought the PS when it was first launched and we hooked it up in class and played winning eleven during recess/ after school! Shoik!
:bsmilie:

wah nowadays so advance my time only bring marble and rubberband and spiders also :embrass:

No people bring pc to school and open lan party?:bsmilie::bsmilie:

you can bring anything you want

so long as you don't do funny stuff with it during class

actually it depends on your school, doesn't it.. some schools are damn strict. some schools not so.. i know got certain school (shall not name) even restrict the color of watch, color of bag..

sounds like some communist school.... :sweat:

Not really, just concerned with the effects of technology on students during sch hours. I know of one school who asked students in the past to stamp their handphones... everyone must register, and still not allowed to use during sch hours at all. But most schools are more liberal, and allow all manner of electronic gadgets as long it doesn't interfere with lessons. Come NYJC the past few months, can spot quite a number of laptops in view during school hours (everyone choinging project work).

No people bring pc to school and open lan party?:bsmilie::bsmilie:

its quite an everyday thing to do here in my sch, lol

Last time, we brought dogged-eared photocopied D&D manuals with dunno-how-many-sided dice to school... that was our equivalent of a lan party. :bsmilie:

My time white sock cannot have logo at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.