Singapore Running Out of MIJ Lenses?

acidic

Sep 29, 2009
West of Singapore
Hi everyone,

I'm currently in search of the following lenses (see below) but it seems that most shops like Cathay e.g. don't have any stock and is also unsure of the next shipment - is all this link to the earthquake in Japan?

Ddelectronics seems to carry them - but i think they are taking advantage of their existing stock to jack up the price (more expensive than local retails). Besides I don't think I would want to purchase any grey lenses for fear of warranty issue.

Nikon AF 16mm F2.8D Fisheye Lens
Nikon AFS 35mm F1.4G
Nikon AFS 85mm F1.4G

Any bros that come across these lenses can probably let me know their location and if possible price as well. Thanks!

Hi everyone,

I'm currently in search of the following lenses (see below) but it seems that most shops like Cathay e.g. don't have any stock and is also unsure of the next shipment - is all this link to the earthquake in Japan?

Ddelectronics seems to carry them - but i think they are taking advantage of their existing stock to jack up the price (more expensive than local retails). Besides I don't think I would want to purchase any grey lenses for fear of warranty issue.

Nikon AFS 35mm F1.4G
Nikon AFS 85mm F1.4G

Any bros that come across these lenses can probably let me know their location and if possible price as well. Thanks!

Have you tried other stores like TK, OP, SLRR, AP? I see most of these stores still having stock of the 35/1.4G and 85/1.4G

For pricing info, please refer to Nikon Price guide in marketplace section, or just pick up the phone and give them a call.

Hi everyone,

Nikon AFS 35mm F1.4G
Nikon AFS 85mm F1.4G

i dont know abt the fisheye, but the 35 1.4G TK OP has stocks, even the 24 1.4G TK has Stock,

try calling TK or OP lor

Ha! So its not that sacred actually... MS Color and Cathay are both telling me the same thing that's why I reckon its the same throughout.

Thanks for all the prompt replies!

Ha! So its not that sacred actually... MS Color and Cathay are both telling me the same thing that's why I reckon its the same throughout.

Thanks for all the prompt replies!

get those legs going down there quick, and grab what u need it before it really goes out of stock..

TK had the awesome Ais 50mm f/1.2... It was no longer available in most shops and some shops told me that it's 'Ais' so it's an old lens, so they don't sell such 'second hand' stuff. :rolleyes: