Singapore Roars party at Merlion Park 180603

Status
Not open for further replies.

blizzy

May 18, 2002
Bedok South
www.flickr.com
Organised by the Singapore Tourism Board, the 'Singapore Roars' party will be held on Wednesday evening at the Merlion Park.

Roaring lions will welcome guests from all over the world to the party.

They will include tour operators, hoteliers and the international media.

They are just 30 of the 118 lions that will be performing on Wednesday's 'Singapore Roars' party.

Some 5,000 people are expected to turn up that night, and everyone will be given a party bag to join in the celebration.

There will also be a spectacular pyrotechnic show.

But not all the action takes place on land - the organisers will be getting guests to make a spectacular entrance by sea.

The evening event is part of the $200 million incentive plan to woo tourists in Singapore.

News

erm, anyone going after SEED? I'm still deciding whether to go or not.

Oh yes ... why not ... ? I'm sure some CSers will go after SEED ... alamak how big is the EOS book huh??

Tempting. Should I go? Who's going? Hafta bring my gears and tripod?

I'm going for it. Tweek, wanna join me?

Fizzy...still thinking. I can't bring my gears into the air base (where I'll be during working hours), means I got to go home first, grab my gear, then go for SEED. Feeling LAAAZZZZZY leh...:D And I don't drive somemore.

haa haa okie. I can lend your my gear. But gotta give me guidance, k? Haa haa "free lesson" for me? :D

wa, sure or not?? Don't count on me buddy cos I have very little experience in taking night performances and fireworks. Will u be going for SEED tmrw? Maybe we can talk more then.

I'll just bring an a40 with my digipod to SEED and see how..

Not using 300v?

I think the FUP will be at SEED and all those interested move out at 6pm.

hi,

any idea where is this place and how i get there???

thanks
lip song

Tweek: Ok, cya at SEED tomorrow. Will be at newbie table.

First time taking fireworks.
fbe56f1c.jpg.orig.jpg

fbe56f18.jpg.orig.jpg

fbe56f1f.jpg.orig.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.