Singapore River Hong Bao 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckiang

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.ckphoto.net
Hi,

Anyone went to the above and shot anything? Was at Kintaro Japanese Restaurant at Adelphi having dinner with friends when another friend called up and said there were fireworks over at Marina which caused a traffic jam. Shucks, missed it. We should have some sort of notification system for these events.....

Regards
CK

Originally posted by ckiang
Hi,

Anyone went to the above and shot anything? Was at Kintaro Japanese Restaurant at Adelphi having dinner with friends when another friend called up and said there were fireworks over at Marina which caused a traffic jam. Shucks, missed it. We should have some sort of notification system for these events.....

Regards
CK
Ai yah. Sorry man, forgot to inform you guys. I found out lunch time but I can't make it for 2 reasons. Firstly not free tonight,secondly don't know how to take Fireworks shots!!! Sound pathetic. I was offer a prime spot at the riverside without joining the crowd. And can see the Firewoks in 3D dimention. You feel the fireworks drop onto you. And this is the last year.

Sorry CK, just want you to share my sorrow. This is how my friend persuade me to go. Sigh! Sigh! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Originally posted by Kevin
Ai yah. Sorry man, forgot to inform you guys. I found out lunch time but I can't make it for 2 reasons. Firstly not free tonight,secondly don't know how to take Fireworks shots!!! Sound pathetic. I was offer a prime spot at the riverside without joining the crowd. And can see the Firewoks in 3D dimention. You feel the fireworks drop onto you. And this is the last year.

Sorry CK, just want you to share my sorrow. This is how my friend persuade me to go. Sigh! Sigh! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Next time got inside info must post here! :) Oh well, now to wait until the next year.... :cry:

Regards
CK

Next time got inside info must post here! :) Oh well, now to wait until the next year.... :cry:

Regards
CK
Next year I won't have lobang to get the prime spot with privacy. :cry: :cry: :cry:

According to today's papers, there will be fireworks at the stroke of midnight on the new year eve though. Now, anyone knows where they will be fired from?

Regards
CK

According to today's papers, there will be fireworks at the stroke of midnight on the new year eve though. Now, anyone knows where they will be fired from?

Regards
CK

my fren said de fireworks was yesterday.......

well you could just look to see from the vip grand stand - the fire works should be at an angle that those not cause the said Vip'ers to strain their necks too much. This is of course a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.