Singapore population to hit 6.9million by 2030

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
.... why not make it 7 million instead?

$3950 5d iii vs $4050 5d iii, $4050 sounds a lot more expensive.

Zenten said:

Discount given after by election. Anyway, we must not stop growing so after 6.9 we will have to go for 9.

By that time no one will buy telephoto lens as when u bring up your camera with lens you'll hit someone and too close to focus too.
Quick stock up macro lens that will be the only useful lens if u want to photo shoot in 2030 Singapore.

Why $1499 or $2499....

No care... care afford these numbers nowadays :bsmilie:

By that time no one will buy telephoto lens as when u bring up your camera with lens you'll hit someone and too close to focus too.
Quick stock up macro lens that will be the only useful lens if u want to photo shoot in 2030 Singapore.

Given that the surface area of singapore is currently 710 km². By 2030, each person can still be alloted an area of 102m² to eat, sh!t and take pictures ........

Given that the surface area of singapore is currently 710 km². By 2030, each person can still be alloted an area of 102m² to eat, sh!t and take pictures ........

But it never ever distribute equally, the rich may have 10 times the size and the poor will only be 1/10 the size that you calculated.

Should stock up on tele lenses instead. Can take pictures of your neighbour digging nose, scratching balls and shaving arm-pit hair. A new picture category - holed up human behaviour.

My Msian friends used to laugh at Singaporean for living in pigeon holes. I think they will soon start calling the space we live in termites nests.

450px-Termite_Cathedral_DSC03570.jpg

I created a similar thread with a direct link to the white paper just soon after it was released a couple of days ago.

Commented that LKY should slap LSL in the face ("two tight slaps") to wake his ideas up since LKY himself said on the mainstream media in 2008 that 5 million is more that enough, it must have triggered an automated response to the administrators and moderators 'cos the thread got deleted almost instantly. :bsmilie:

I created a similar thread with a direct link to the white paper just soon after it was released a couple of days ago.

Commented that LKY should slap LSL in the face ("two tight slaps") to wake his ideas up since LKY himself said on the mainstream media in 2008 that 5 million is more that enough, it must have triggered an automated response to the administrators and moderators 'cos the thread got deleted almost instantly. :bsmilie:

Well if this thread gets deleted again ........ then just drop by Yahoo to see what the rest are saying .....

By the way, who is LSL? Dun slap the wrong person for nothing ........ :bsmilie:

Well if this thread gets deleted again ........ then just drop by Yahoo to see what the rest are saying .....

By the way, who is LSL? Dun slap the wrong person for nothing ........ :bsmilie:
I meant LHL with H being the same pronunciation as Sian. :bsmilie:

KBW gong jiao wei.

White Bird said:
... He pointed out that people actually have no idea how big the total population is in their day-to-day lives. In a day, they interact with a few hundred people...

... For example, there could be cars with no drivers - already being tested in some parts of the United States - on Singapore's roads by 2030 to ease congestion....
Mr. KBW, don't understand your chirping. Can explain how "cars with no drivers" can ease congestion?

We should start a thread to review each individual country their immigration requirements.

But it never ever distribute equally, the rich may have 10 times the size and the poor will only be 1/10 the size that you calculated.

....yeah you are right and if you are in the Mandai area you may end up eating, sh!tting and taking pictures next to an elephant or a tiger ........ LOL

How is the common Singaporeans going to cope with this sudden influx of immigrants? It is kinda like we have lost our identity ........ :confused:

one of the Prem Binister lackeys says the Prem Binister is paid almost a dollar from each citizen per year .

it's an excellent incentive to import more citizens

How is the common Singaporeans going to cope with this sudden influx of immigrants? It is kinda like we have lost our identity ........ :confused:

To me, we have already lost our identity long ago.

This is Ponzi demography which only benefits few sections of society and for short term. Going by the way the media is reporting about land use and infrastructure, apparently this white paper is very much already endorsed and moving ahead.

Think what happens in 2070 when these 7 million are aged and grey haired? This growth of population to maintain/increase GDP towards a sustainable economy is not sustainable. It is only mitigating the problems till a later time. Of course, some people would have already benefitted from the system.

Should I care cos I will be 6" underground by then. But our future gen will have to work in KTVs in China, massage feet in US and pole dance in Russia.

Last edited:
any advise where can we migrate to?

can pm me also if u don't want to share in public.

tks in advance

Why not remove the dot in the middle and make it 69 millions ? :bsmilie:

We can sell lots of "Newater"

Last edited:
Why not remove the dot in the middle and make it 69 millions ? :bsmilie:

We can sell lots of "Newater"

This number will make you shiok only. You still won't get any results out of it.