Singapore Pools' April Fool Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeSwitch

Oct 28, 2005
1.45N 103.83E
www.flickr.com
Did any of you guys/gals notice an error on Singapore pools website last night? They published next toto result liao. I capture a screen shot of the page before they correct the mistakes. Serious, I did not do any editing. However, just to inform you all that the results was actually a past result for 23 May 05. Well heres the screen shot.

toto_result.jpg

faster go buy that set of numbers, sure strike :devil:

caseytan said:
faster go buy that set of numbers, sure strike :devil:

Nearly 1/2 of singaporean will be buying liao. If 1.5 million ppl buying, then each will be geting S$1 per share. which will make it into World record for most number of people striking the 1st prize in a single draw and also the least winnings per share for a TOTO 1st prize.

As I mention earlier, the numbers are from the 23 May 2006 results. I think the person who updates the draw results accidentally keys in draw# 2016 instead of draw number 2106

DeSwitch said:
Nearly 1/2 of singaporean will be buying liao. If 1.5 million ppl buying, then each will be geting S$1 per share. which will make it into World record for most number of people striking the 1st prize in a single draw and also the least winnings per share for a TOTO 1st prize.

As I mention earlier, the numbers are from the 23 May 2006 results. I think the person who updates the draw results accidentally keys in draw# 2016 instead of draw number 2106

den even more lugi liao... cos u paid 3.50 for each system 7, den u get 1 buck back... pui... ;p

if all ppl think like him, then nobody buying liao :) more chance of winning bigger share .. haha

I think a lot of ppl will be buying since only $3.50 but I wont be buying exactly the same number co in the history of lotery, there was never a repeat of exactly the same numbers world wide.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
den even more lugi liao... cos u paid 3.50 for each system 7, den u get 1 buck back... pui... ;p
If you have bought a system 7 with all these numbers, not only that you will win 1 share of Group 1 prize (which could be only $1 as you said:D ) , you will also win 6 shares of Group 2 prizes which could be a lot! :eek:

DeSwitch said:

May 2006?:p

opps, my error, should be May 2005. Got used to type 2006 liao. Thousand apologies. I just saw this posted in todays chinese newspaper front page.

ZinY said:
If you have bought a system 7 with all these numbers, not only that you will win 1 share of Group 1 prize (which could be only $1 as you said:D ) , you will also win 6 shares of Group 2 prizes which could be a lot! :eek:

sekali also got another 1.5mil ppl get group 2... ho say liao lor... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.