Singapore playground

samtcy

Mar 27, 2006
Anyone have any suggestion on nice outdoor playgrounds suitable for photography?
Need a swing.

Thanks.

Go to Changi Adventure camp site ( http://www3.moe.edu.sg/ccab/outdoored/changicoast.htm ), next to it, there's a restuarant (cant remember the name, but its still in business last i went). In front of the restuarant there should be three old school swings, but background is anything wow. But hey they are there. :bsmilie:

I'm thinking about those old-school big metal kind of merry-go-rounds, can't seem to find them anymore.

I'm thinking about those old-school big metal kind of merry-go-rounds, can't seem to find them anymore.

the abandon estate near yio chu kang (if i did not get the location wrong) should have

dover road (blk 35) also got one old playground.

Last edited:

n688242522_612288_7315.jpg

The merry go round below my block... its gone. And yes, thats me when i was a kiddo :embrass:

n688242522_612288_7315.jpg

The merry go round below my block... its gone. And yes, thats me when i was a kiddo :embrass:

haha... nice!

why most old photo got color cast one har? izzit we don't know how to balance the white balance using filters? i found mine to be like that too ... haha... film pns camera...

i really miss that kodak film camera my father bought... too bad my mother throw it away... sigh!!

haha... nice!

why most old photo got color cast one har? izzit we don't know how to balance the white balance using filters? i found mine to be like that too ... haha... film pns camera...

i really miss that kodak film camera my father bought... too bad my mother throw it away... sigh!!

See, last time got ND filter already. :bsmilie:

haha... nice!

dun think there is white balance on that camera.... its an old pns film camera...

think the color cast cos the photo is very old (a bit yellowish also)... i scan it using a scanner to preserve it in digital format :sweatsm:

thanks all for the suggestions...will check it out.