Singapore Photography locations

StarCaptain

Sep 8, 2011
Hi there,

I am using TPE Iphone app for over a year now, this will help me to track sunrise/sunset/Moonrise/moonset locations with XY coordinates, thus finding ended up adding locations to my phone. Eventually got a idea why not I create a google map list that can help others to find the location.

When I started digging up for the locations here in CS, I came across a wonderful thread [thread=169320]Listing for Land/City-scapes Venues -Singapore![/thread]. So I have started adding these lists under one roof in google maps, and will complete in a week or so.

click here for Singapore Photography Locations

Appreciate if anyone would like to contribute their consolidation under this, Kindly let me know your interest so that I can add you as a collaborator.

How am I categorizing the list? The name is followed as <Category> at/near <name of place>

For more info How to make your own My Maps with Google maps
[video=youtube;kOH9rrmSOdA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOH9rrmSOdA[/video]

Last edited:
Interesting, No one wants to volunteer here?

How to participate?
If you have done adding any places under your "My Places" in google maps, then it would be easy for you to do this. Thus I can add you as a collaborator otherwise please drop that place name here, I will add that place to this list and will give your credit by adding your G+/any public profile url.

Thanks to StarCaptain for taking the initiative.

Thread move to Land/City-scapes and Travel, and mark as sticky thread.

please help to create maps for various subjects, it will help many photographers.

Thanks to StarCaptain for taking the initiative.

Thread move to Land/City-scapes and Travel, and mark as sticky thread.

please help to create maps for various subjects, it will help many photographers.

Thanks for your help making this as sticky, going forward I will make it more organize way of listing. Once ideas start flying in, it'll become more better listing.

just found out of this thread. nice work. thank you