GLOBE / Close-Act Theatre
(The Netherlands)

npxspGu.jpg

og9yOO3.jpg

Last edited:

j3iVAAI.jpg

gsEHvZJ.jpg

Last edited:
FYI, nothing is showing. Might wanna use imgur instead?

OLCdhPQ.png

FYI, nothing is showing. Might wanna use imgur instead?

OLCdhPQ.png

Thanks for the feedback, I think now photobucket.com want user to pay for 3rd party hosting,

Will try imgur later, now I have one problem, all my old photo link from photrobucket to ClubSNAP all unable to see when using PC, but viewing from hand phone no problem. Any advise from clubsnaper ?

Convolutions | EZ3kiel (France)
National Museum of Singapore facade

HXJOHp8.jpg

lK3Z4BU.jpg

Designed as a visual poem, Convolutions links architecture, projection, lights, laser and music in a poetic and technological ballet completely transforming the facade of National Museum of Singapore into a contemporary show.

gmK21nO.jpg

OO0Rh8s.jpg

Journey of Time | Flamenco Sin Fronteras, Nawaz & Friends (Singapore)
The Pit, SMU Campus Green
24, 25, August 2017 | 8pm – 8.30pm, 10.30pm – 11pm 26 August 2017 | 10pm – 10.30pm

Journey of Time is a performance that showcases two different dance forms – Kathak and Flamenco – coming together in an eclectic cultural dialogue with live musicians.
This symphonious journey of two cultures reflects the passage of our past, present and future, celebrating the passage of time and the unique multicultural landscape of Singapore

Appreciate for your time viewing my photo here, Yes the event was wonderful.
I saw your posting at Close-Act Theatre also, very nice shots, enjoy viewing. :)

You are using Nikon or Sony camera, the color looks different from my Canon camera.

I shoot Sony. A7 RII and A6500. I also do quite a bit PP before publishing. Sony colours aren't bad but I also like Canon's contrast.
Thanks for viewing. :)

I shoot Sony. A7 RII and A6500. I also do quite a bit PP before publishing. Sony colours aren't bad but I also like Canon's contrast.
Thanks for viewing. :)

Noted with thanks. :)

Also, looking forward to you see your posting in ClubSNAP.

64Y9u9M.jpg

Les Hommes Debout (The Standing Men) | AADN (France)
Singapore Art Museum

0sKU2mk.jpg

pphqDRh.jpg

Phosphene | Praxis+ (Singapore)
National Design Centre, Design Gallery I
18 – 26 August 2017 | 7.30pm – 12am

A winding cavern of twinkling lights and unexpected turns,
Phosphene invites visitors on a journey of inspiration and surprises,
sparked by the beautiful moments of the Singapore Night Festival’s decade-long journey.
The work celebrates the memories and experiences of the Festival and those who have been part of it through the years.
Phosphene was selected from SNF’s Open Call for Night Lights, which seeks out light installations that interact with and transform the Bras Basah.Bugis precinct.