Singapore motorshow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelvin-

Jul 28, 2006
Will it still be on, on this sunday?

The main qns is will all the models be out in full force over the weekend ?

Went on weekday there, not all are there. :nono:

Yeah. Went there during lunch today. Not many models there.
But our Yiming was there ;)

Nice meeting you Yiming :thumbsup:

Will be back in the evening after office.

BTW, all those who plan to go to the Motorshow (and in case you don't know about this), even after you get out, you can go back in within the same day.
Please remember to get your ticket and hand 'stamped' at the 3rd floor Press office.

Wish I knew this last Saturday :(

BTW, all those who plan to go to the Motorshow (and in case you don't know about this), even after you get out, you can go back in within the same day.
Please remember to get your ticket and hand 'stamped' at the 3rd floor Press office.

Wah laozzzz!! If i knew it last sat too i would've gone out to have lunch then come back.

Yeah. Went there during lunch today. Not many models there.
But our Yiming was there ;)

Nice meeting you Yiming :thumbsup:

Will be back in the evening after office.

I'm sure lots of ppl dont know can go in again.

Thanks for the info... intending to pop by tomorrow afternoon... ;)

For those that are more experienced in these events, what setup do you usually use for these shots? 50mm or 85mm? Flash or without?

Thanks for the info... intending to pop by tomorrow afternoon... ;)

For those that are more experienced in these events, what setup do you usually use for these shots? 50mm or 85mm? Flash or without?

I use 17-40 with flash.

What kind of car show is this? This car show has no Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Citroen, Daihatsu, Jaguar, Land Rover/Range Rover, Lotus, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Mitsubishi, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, VW & Volvo ???

Wah laozzzz!! If i knew it last sat too i would've gone out to have lunch then come back.

Ahh.. if i know i would have gone to get battereies for my flash. Almost went out without getting my tix stamped. and went back in after i read only valid for 1 time visit.

What kind of car show is this? This car show has no Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Citroen, Daihatsu, Jaguar, Land Rover/Range Rover, Lotus, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Mitsubishi, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, VW & Volvo ???

Aston Martin have but only got 1 for a particular booth (i forgot which one). If this motor show has all the brands and makes of cars, i think suntec wouldn't be big enough.

Ahh.. if i know i would have gone to get battereies for my flash. Almost went out without getting my tix stamped. and went back in after i read only valid for 1 time visit.

So in future if u go, grab extra sets of batts. I brought 3 new sets of batts and by the end of the day after 700+ shots, i'm still using my 2nd set.

same here coz run out of batt went outside to buy 2 pac.....then i came back, they wont let me in said that need to stamp ur ticket & hand first. so no choice hav to stamp my ticket at the small office.:embrass:

Check this out.
DSC_5657.jpg

DSC_5656.jpg

DSC_5620.jpg

DSC_5595.jpg

DSC_5617.jpg

Nice models ;) But some comments are that exposure seems not very consistent and for shots like 1, 3 and 5 would be nicer if you opened up aperture to f2 :bigeyes:

Nice models ;) But some comments are that exposure seems not very consistent and for shots like 1, 3 and 5 would be nicer if you opened up aperture to f2 :bigeyes:

I took these shots with my Nikon D70S with the kit lens. so there is no high appeture on it.

This is the max i can go with it. So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.