Singapore MotorShow Coming Soon In NoV 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
i put in in my last thread liao, next week also got auto babe show;)

Next week? Where?

anone noe when is the dreamcar asia???

compro_1975 said:
expo if i am not wrong;) c u there!

Anymore details about it? Eg. name/date/time/exact location.

compro_1975 said:
i put in in my last thread liao, next week also got auto babe show;)

Huh?? Where got ??? Tell us man! As usual, the hot race queens will still be the main attraction over the cold metal cars... :devil:

Why the ppl here all look forward to going to the Motorshow becoz want to shoot photos of race queens?

I wish to see cars like :

Bentley Continental Flying Spur
New facelifted Lamborghini Murcielargo with 640bhp. Looks really mean.
New Porsche 911 GT3 & 911 Turbo (type 997)
Pagani Zonda F & Zonda F Roadster
Full line up of AMG MB

But i dun think so, normally our local car show quite lousy... nothing much to see one.

The Motor-show is all about race queens! no??? Any decent car in SGP is going to cost you an (atom) bomb ... for something you don't even need. Fine by me though, as a non-car-owner European I'm quite happy that car tax revenue reduces my income tax to negligible levels. In the UK I drive S-Audis that cost less than basic Audis here, and I can rag the living daylights out of them on the roads. Been there, done that and I am constantly amused by people out here driving fancy motors around like 70-year-old Sunday drivers ... just for show! LOL!

mwnn said:
...and I am constantly amused by people out here driving fancy motors around like 70-year-old Sunday drivers ... just for show! LOL!

A very very good example here in the Pagani Zonda. Only 25 cars are made a year, & in Spore costing S$2.1M each. Yet there are several Pagani Zonda on this tiny island. A Zonda Roadster also. The sound is just so good. Think the car is just good for 1st gear driving here on our road, all the way 1st gear, just stop & go.

net-g said:
Next week? Where?

erm... now is 22march .. u mean next week then is now?? then how come the title is in NoV 2006?? actually the Sg motorshow is nov or march??:think: :think:

I hope for a Bugatti Veyron instead :lovegrin:

W16 engine with a top speed of 252mph which leaves the F1 behind at 240mph

It hits 100km/h in a mere 2.5 secs ....

Status
Not open for further replies.