Singapore Motorshow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

goggles878

Nov 20, 2006
Feel the rush and engage in a motoring overdrive at the Singapore Motorshow 2008.
The region’s most celebrated and prestigious motoring biannual event is back in full throttle. Be prepared to be blown away with a dazzling display of awe-inspiring concept cars and new and sleek automobiles. Fasten your seatbelt for adrenaline-pumping and heart-stopping performances.

Coinciding with Singapore’s very first Formula One race held in the vicinity, the show is the perfect destination to satisfy your supercharged need for speed with racing cars whizzing pass down the same street.

Have a blast and hit the highs with us from Sept 26 to Oct 5, 2008 at Suntec Singapore.

Check the website at www.motorshow.com.sg

Would it be a good one with all the brands of cars available locally participating? I dun want to go see another crappy Motorshow that is without most brands of cars like previous years.

It will be a crapy one.
I heard only 5 main brands are taking part??
Apparently, they timed all this to coincide with the F1 race in sept. We might just have an overdose and get sick of it.. hahaha...

Not feeling the rush at all...

y this yr dun have news of carshows like S.I.N.. that one was good

i will go and sapork moi fwen
but then..10 days and only 5 brands
it is a bit disappointing:(

I think the only highlight will be the Lotus Aqua Car thing.
If it's free, i'll just go check it out, else, pass...

This year will be the worst as mentioned on the papers. I think you will still see some other imported cars by parallel importer bah.

Read today's papers that Fiat and Renault are pulling out. Renault said they only have 1 new model to show but its not ready, so not participating. Now left 3 major manufacturers only. Honda, Subaru and dunno who. Toyota also dun think will be there.

Quite suprising as F1 race is happening and I thot at least those involve in the race like Ferrari, Mecedes, Renault and Toyota will wanna showcase their cars and technology.

Read today's papers that Fiat and Renault are pulling out. Renault said they only have 1 new model to show but its not ready, so not participating. Now left 3 major manufacturers only. Honda, Subaru and dunno who. Toyota also dun think will be there.

Quite suprising as F1 race is happening and I thot at least those involve in the race like Ferrari, Mecedes, Renault and Toyota will wanna showcase their cars and technology.

wat lao ..i first year going leh ...attendant so poor:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.