May 1, 2004
newbie land
CRW_9162.jpg

CRW_9202.jpg

CRW_9238.jpg

CRW_9178.jpg

More on

http://community.webshots.com/user/chrisleng/4 under these ablum

-Singapore Motorshow 2004 - Part 1 (Girls only)
-Singapore Motorshow 2004 - Part 2 (Cars only)

bro...normally for half portraits i will try to use the rule of thirds on the eyes...dunno if it works for everyone here... but some cropping would help enhance ya pix... giving it stronger lead in lines...

btw...nice colours....pretty cool ya shots..

Witness said:
bro...normally for half portraits i will try to use the rule of thirds on the eyes...dunno if it works for everyone here... but some cropping would help enhance ya pix... giving it stronger lead in lines...

btw...nice colours....pretty cool ya shots..

Thanks bro. How come that day u suddenly disappear ? I tried to locate u before I left the hall ;)

andygohyf said:
another nice catch!!

Thanks Andy,

You got some great shots on the Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow 2003.

Regards :)

skelanton said:
hey darkforce
nice picture, very sharp images and very clear

Hi skelanton,

Thank you for showing interest in the photos and nice to have u drop in.

dunno could find u also...so i juz left lo heheh..... saw my shots??? in lights cam and action...

cheers..

Motor show? I think it's more like a floor show. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Witness said:
dunno could find u also...so i juz left lo heheh..... saw my shots??? in lights cam and action...

cheers..

Yep. Saw your photos liao.

Well, the last time I saw you is when u answer a phone call. Maybe is one of your model girl friend lah. After that u disappear liao. ha ha :bsmilie:

rip said:
i am a newbie .... pics taken not quite good so need so comments ... http://community.webshots.com/user/rip87 :D

what camera were you using ? and what mode ? your pics are OOF :think:

OT...a bit. While browsing, I noticed your DCA's pics.. Are you sure ALL those pics were taken by you ? There were some really good ones but I am afraid you should not post them in your gallery if they arent yours :bigeyes: ..I think I know who those pics belongs to .... if you are a newbie, it's a :nono: pls do something about it as u must respect the photographer (Mr_Jason) esp. pic 7 & 8 of Shiho.

Back to the main topic, give us more details before anyone of us can offer you any help for those pics you took at this Motorshow ;p

DarkForce said:

Hei.... She was not wearing that outfit on the 3rd day when I went.. Very nice...

k220 said:
Hei.... She was not wearing that outfit on the 3rd day when I went.. Very nice...

Hi k220,

So what was she wearing on the third day ? Something formal ? Anyway my fav model is the suzuki girl :lovegrin:

AhV said:
what camera were you using ? and what mode ? your pics are OOF :think:

OT...a bit. While browsing, I noticed your DCA's pics.. Are you sure ALL those pics were taken by you ? There were some really good ones but I am afraid you should not post them in your gallery if they arent yours :bigeyes: ..I think I know who those pics belongs to .... if you are a newbie, it's a :nono: pls do something about it as u must respect the photographer (Mr_Jason) esp. pic 7 & 8 of Shiho.

Back to the main topic, give us more details before anyone of us can offer you any help for those pics you took at this Motorshow ;p
er... sorry ... i accidetally added the pics into my folders .... i using Canon Ixus II .... what do u mean by mode???

rip said:
er... sorry ... i accidetally added the pics into my folders .... i using Canon Ixus II .... what do u mean by mode???

Hi Rip,

Mode refer to

-Manual (M)
-Aperture Priority (Av)
-Shutter Priority (Tv)
-Program (P)
-Auto (A)

You might want to read this

http://www.silverlight.co.uk/tutorials/toc.html

Status
Not open for further replies.