Singapore Motor Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadus

Jan 17, 2002
HWZ?
mylife.clubsnap.org
Someone was asking me about a motor show the other night in IRC.

This is the one i refer to

Singapore Motor Show

Its definitely much much much (x........) more worth it than the dunno what show recently (i didn't even know about it :D )

For the very first time outside Italy, you'll get a glimpse of the Ferrari Enzo :what:

So shad? going there to see it?
if so... hehehee.e.....
let go and snap some pic!

I think it will be better then ,,,.... err... you know!

Oh, just as a preview, for those interested to hv a brief write-up of what ferrari will be exhibiting in this show, please refer to this link

Got a prob with taking pics in this kind of events....i tried using flash yesterday and the prob is that with the 420ex the flash illumination is not even meaning that maybe the top part of the car is brighter then the rest... i tried adjusting the swivel but not much help...how? anyway i was shooting in iso 100 on my g2 so maybe that explains y the shots din look that great. (underexposed background). i supposed if i were to use a iso400 or 800 film this wouldn't happend rite with enough ambient light to expose the background.

Heh heh, notice I asked -> D30? :p

Oh, the other cars that might be of interest will be from BMW. Not v. sure other makers exhibit what leh... like normal cars only. Porsche will be showing 'off' its SUV (*sic*, can't imagine the day when porsche sells SUV).

Originally posted by Shadus
Heh heh, notice I asked -> D30? :p

Oh, the other cars that might be of interest will be from BMW. Not v. sure other makers exhibit what leh... like normal cars only. Porsche will be showing 'off' its SUV (*sic*, can't imagine the day when porsche sells SUV).
Shad : you ai D30 har?
come and take lor.....

hehhehhaaa
:devil: :devil: :devil:
*Me get ready fake D30 for Shad*

hi, my first post ... :D

anyway, motorshow 2002 will be held at suntec convention hall at level 3, 4, 5

Fri (15 Nov): 12noon - 10pm
Sat - Sun (16 - 17 Nov): 10.30am - 10pm
Mon - Thurs (18 - 21 Nov): 11.30am - 10pm
Fri - Sat (22 - 23 Nov): 10.30am - 10pm
Sun (24 Nov): 10.30am - 9pm

need to buy tickets to go in .. adults $8 child $4 ... :dunno:

Tickets ONLY AVAILABLE on level 3. Please note that ticket sales will stop 1 hour before the show closes.

hmmm ... more info at http://www.motorshow.com.sg

Status
Not open for further replies.