Singapore Motor Show 2006 at Suntec City from 10 Nov 06 till 19 Nov 06

Status
Not open for further replies.

li0nheart07

Aug 27, 2006
Town
li0nheart07.multiply.com
woo...
the long waited Singapore Motorshow is back...
for those
cars-enthusiasts,
photo-enthusiasts,
showbabes-enthusiasts and
love-to-join-wherever-there-is-crowded-enthusiasts... haha ;)

Singapore Motor Show 2006
Suntec City Level 3, 4 and 6
10-11-2006 till 19-11-2006

hope to see all enthusiasts there... :sweatsm:

Finally comes...
Must attend...
:lovegrin:

haha... i belongs to the 'showbabes-enthusiasts'
so don't care much bout exotic cars... but rather must provide more exotic babes
HAHA...

haha... i belongs to the 'showbabes-enthusiasts'
so don't care much bout exotic cars... but rather must provide more exotic babes
HAHA...

haha... whichever dat gets ur mojo goin... IMO, it's always the same few faces, regardless the show (PC show, IT fair, comex etc... etc...). if i want to shoot them, might as well go for a model shoot. less crowded. :bsmilie:

me? i just hope this time round there are some real cars on show (pagani zonda, anyone? ;p )

me? i just hope this time round there are some real cars on show (pagani zonda, anyone? ;p )

LOL, you mean previous shows are fake cars made from 'MatchBox'? LOL, just joking...
but rather i was hoping for more variety of brands of cars, 2yrs ago the show sucks coz lots of brands are not joining and showcase their new launches... hopefully with the relatively competitive COEs lately, hope that more distributors join in the show and bring in wonderful, mean machines to attract our wallets' attention :D

Lotus, Pagani, Ferrari, Porsche, Dodge, Lamborghini, Maserati...

Go go go. :bsmilie:

Unleashed the hungry photographers , shoot till dried up :devil:

I'll definitely be there! Still remembered the last one i went in 2004 at suntec, i went twice! :bsmilie:

Turn it into "Mass Model Shooting event 2006"

haha... looks like there are a lot of Photo-Enthusiasts but...
where are the ShowBabes-Enthusiasts and Cars-Enthusiasts? haha...

why not somebody organise and arrange a mass meet up to go for the "MASS MODEL SHOOTING EVENT 2006" as said by yilishengxian... ;)

Like I always say, Cars, and bikes are nothing but a cold piece of metal without a racequeen to compliment it...

haha... whichever dat gets ur mojo goin... IMO, it's always the same few faces, regardless the show (PC show, IT fair, comex etc... etc...). if i want to shoot them, might as well go for a model shoot. less crowded. :bsmilie:

hehe.. why dun u buy the cars instead to shoot at yr own leisure??

model size i mean.. :bsmilie:

1 stone kill 3 birds..

u get the cars u want
u get to shoot models
and yr baby gets to play them... ;p

hehe.. why dun u buy the cars instead to shoot at yr own leisure??

model size i mean.. :bsmilie:

1 stone kill 3 birds..

u get the cars u want
u get to shoot models
and yr baby gets to play them... ;p

wah... where u disappear to? long time no hear from u. :nono:

i tried shooting model cars b4... suck at product photography. so, i just hope this time round the organisers will bring in real cars, not those run-of-the-mill roadcars (if i want to see those, might as well go leng kee. can test drive some more...). still waiting to add to my shot of a lambo from 2003.... haiz... :cry:

and... if i give me boy a matchbox car... it will end up being a flying car... :sweat:

Like I always say, Cars, and bikes are nothing but a cold piece of metal without a racequeen to compliment it...
This I don't agree. Push them to the limit on the track and you will find that each car/bike has its own character, one which is a lot more predictable than any girl's.;)
Its consistency gives you the confidence to drift the car in a 200 kph bend and get an adrenalin rush better than sex.:)

wow die die must attend the show...:bigeyes: :lovegrin:

wah... where u disappear to? long time no hear from u. :nono:

i tried shooting model cars b4... suck at product photography. so, i just hope this time round the organisers will bring in real cars, not those run-of-the-mill roadcars (if i want to see those, might as well go leng kee. can test drive some more...). still waiting to add to my shot of a lambo from 2003.... haiz... :cry:

and... if i give me boy a matchbox car... it will end up being a flying car... :sweat:

heh.. i din disappeared lah.. juz busy with work.

flying car not bad also mah.. u can practise panning and sports photography! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.