Singapore Model(ahem motor)show 2006 : 2nd Day and 3rd Day collections ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
notice the white dot at the left side of the image something is not right. :(

I cant tell what is wrong. :dunno:
That's something called lens flare :). May be due to the Polariser or the ND filter ...

Ok cfmed, its the flare from the Circular Polariser. I used a cheapo uncoated Kenko CPL to shoot there and those white dots are reflected spotlights either from the other vehicles or from the top ... Notice that there's not much reflection on the car which the model, Crystal, posed with :).

Some of my images got a wierd blue cast too, which is caused by the blue sun shade on the windscreen, when used the CPL to shoot through the glass :).

Wow nice man.

Bro u go every day huh?

Just asking.
I went only on Fri, Sat and Sun ... Got shoot cars too, also same, 50mm f1.8 only, anything else depends on filters and settings, no changing of aperature or lens ;p ... Except those wide angle of the cars I like, I used my PnS :)...

I went only on Fri, Sat and Sun ... Got shoot cars too, also same, 50mm f1.8 only, anything else depends on filters and settings, no changing of aperature or lens ;p ... Except those wide angle of the cars I like, I used my PnS :)...

Ok ic.

Than u spend quite alot hoy.

U spend whole day there?

Model Shoot Session = $40 - 70 for 1 - 6 models for 3 hrs
S'pore Model Show = $10 for alot alot alot of models for the entire day, and you get to shoot cars when you're bored of the models ;p

So, worth it?
:bsmilie: very good calculation...

S'pore Model Show = $10 for alot alot alot of models for the entire day, and you get to shoot cars when you're bored of the models ;p

So, worth it?

Wow really a good earning man.

U ask them wan to have a model shoot or what??

wah. i seldom come such threads nor do i like to go motorshows. but my dad dragged me there yesterday. some of the models u took, i've not even seen them at the show! ok.. maybe i didn't go to every corner. looks like u went everywhere and asked them for pics?

wah. i seldom come such threads nor do i like to go motorshows. but my dad dragged me there yesterday. some of the models u took, i've not even seen them at the show! ok.. maybe i didn't go to every corner. looks like u went everywhere and asked them for pics?
Don't have to ask them to let u shoot. There're there for u to shoot. Infact, during weekends, you might not have a chance to shoot properly due to the large number of shooters there ;p, especially for the hotter models.

I did not see much people shooting the cars though ... I had car shots, and have yet to upload them, since more people here are more attracted to the models than cars, I might not even have C & Cs on the car images. So I'll just share my model collection lor ...

By the way, not all the models are there during the weekdays. I think, due to the lesser number of visitors ba ...

So, worth it?

I told the same thing to my friends.
Where in the world can you get so many models for 10 bucks ;)
So many chances to experiment and test. If not satisfied with the results, go back again - armed with the knowledge to correct your mistakes.
Most of the models are quite cooperative lah. That helps a lot for newbies like me.

And I also liked your comment - when tired of the models, shoot some cars :bsmilie:

I'll be back at the Motor show on Thursday :D

All shot iso 200 or 400 depending on lighting. Lens wise, I fix to 50mm f1.8 for every shot, only used filter to adjust accordingly :).
how you control the noise?<--- million dollar question......

Yiming

singaporemotorshow2006dih0.jpg

singaporemotorshow2006dcs0.jpg

I love her smile. MY first impression of her at the show reminds me of Athena Chu.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.