Singapore Heritage Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leinaj

Feb 12, 2006
Pasir Ris
forums.clubsnap.org
Anyone heading for this weekend's trail? I thought it good photo opportunities, I have checked with the organisers and am informed that photography is allowed

Here's the link http://heritagefest.org.sg/expedition_h/index.html

I am targeting this Sat Trail 5 .. I know its kinda last minute, anyone wants to go and reply this thread b4 12 noon today will get free tickets; we'll meet at Suntec on Sat

Leinaj said:
Anyone heading for this weekend's trail? I thought it good photo opportunities, I have checked with the organisers and am informed that photography is allowed

Here's the link http://heritagefest.org.sg/expedition_h/index.html

I am targeting this Sat Trail 5 .. I know its kinda last minute, anyone wants to go and reply this thread b4 12 noon today will get free tickets; we'll meet at Suntec on Sat

I wanna go. PMed you my number.

any more tickets ?
slightly later than noon

Thank all whom had sent their intent to particpate. Let's all meet tomolo at Suntec at 0845 am. The bus will leave at 0900 am. Do note that while its free, no show will result in me paying the penalty of $15 per pax. Please dun back out k :sweat:

Following are more details of the event

Heritage Trail #5 - South Indian Heritage
Dates: Saturday 15 July 2006
Time: 0845 am
Duration: Approximately 4 hours
Meeting Place: Festival Hub Information Counter (Suntec City, Tropics Atrium)
Registration Fee: Have arranged FREE for you ($15 per person - inclusive of GST)

Following have registered with me:

- clicknick
- grimicer
- txxxx1
- lxx
- myself

Just to add, some of the sites for the heritage trails are usually not open to the public and they are open only for this festival. The opportunity to take pictures at those places are truly opportunity based. I hope we will have pleasant trip and memories and perhaps learn something of our local heritage.

Tomolo 0845 am ... seeya

Thanks for organizing :thumbsup:

thanks for taking the effort and taking the risk to get us free tickets !
see you tomorrow :)

thanks for the outing, was really educational :)
i like the sri lankan's ceremony the most.

thanks for the outing as well :)
i think it realli allowed us to see things we probably wouldn't have know or have the chance to see.. hope to meet up n shoot someday

I thought the Trail, like what the tour guide said, really special and unique. It was educational, at least now I know all along I have been folding the banana leaf wrong side up after my meal that signifies that I am not satified with the meal :sweat:

It's been nice meeting each of you, rem to add on msn and hope to be able to see u folks again. Following collage of some of the pictures (low res) that I took today, feel free to share urs here too ...

LeiNajHeritageTrail5LowRes.jpg

LeiNajHeritageTrail5LowRes1.jpg

Thanks Leinaj for this good lobang :thumbsup: . It was very educational.

Here are some of my pics.

HT01.jpg

HT02.jpg

HT03.jpg

clicknick said:
Thanks Leinaj for this good lobang :thumbsup: . It was very educational.

Here are some of my pics.

HT03.jpg

Love ur pics nick, the way ur subject connects with you thru their eyes. If not for ur pics, I wouldnt have even realised that the keys on the typewriter are different :confused:

Its been nice :)

Leinaj said:
Love ur pics nick, the way ur subject connects with you thru their eyes. If not for ur pics, I wouldnt have even realised that the keys on the typewriter are different :confused:

Its been nice :)

I like your montage too, very well done with good pics, looks very official too. U become the unofficial official photographer for this trail, haha.

clicknick said:
.... looks very official too. U become the unofficial official photographer for this trail, haha.

oh ya, unofficial offical photgrapher and after the first group shot, they stopped asking me to take the rest lioas .....................

Scale & Relations
LeiNajHeritagefest.jpg

Sweet & Mystery
LeiNajHeritagefest3.jpg

Loud & Dynamic
LeiNajHeritagefest2.jpg

Speed & Rythym
LeiNajHeritagefest4.jpg

Leinaj said:
I thought the Trail, like what the tour guide said, really special and unique. It was educational, at least now I know all along I have been folding the banana leaf wrong side up after my meal that signifies that I am not satified with the meal :sweat:

It's been nice meeting each of you, rem to add on msn and hope to be able to see u folks again. Following collage of some of the pictures (low res) that I took today, feel free to share urs here too ...

LeiNajHeritageTrail5LowRes.jpg

LeiNajHeritageTrail5LowRes1.jpg
:thumbsup:

Excellent photos captured janiel !

like the scales and relations + loud and dynamic

Status
Not open for further replies.