Singapore Garden Festival 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicolas Chan

May 14, 2012
Hi guys,

Firstly, I work for the PR agency that is doing outreach for Singapore Garden Festival 2012.

We want to check with you photography enthusiasts on whether you would be interested if we did a special "Photographer's preview" of the Garden Festival.

This means that we will allow photographers to enter the location a day before it is opened to public so that you can take photographs of the beautiful gardens that we will be putting up this year (without the crowd). We will also look at doing some sort of photography competition.

Would this be something that is of interest to you? Do you have any suggestions?

Hi all, please note that this is not confirmed. We are just checking to see if it would draw interest. Either ways, the garden festival would be a fantastic place to take photos as we have very good garden designers coming to town to put together specially curated gardens.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm interested as well.. Please keep us updated.

Definitely!

This is great! Hope to hear more updates.

I'm interested...

Count on me :)

Interested

Looks like you got your answer.

Hi guys,

Firstly, I work for the PR agency that is doing outreach for Singapore Garden Festival 2012.

We want to check with you photography enthusiasts on whether you would be interested if we did a special "Photographer's preview" of the Garden Festival.

This means that we will allow photographers to enter the location a day before it is opened to public so that you can take photographs of the beautiful gardens that we will be putting up this year (without the crowd). We will also look at doing some sort of photography competition.

Would this be something that is of interest to you? Do you have any suggestions?

Hi all, please note that this is not confirmed. We are just checking to see if it would draw interest. Either ways, the garden festival would be a fantastic place to take photos as we have very good garden designers coming to town to put together specially curated gardens.

Thanks.

I'm interested as well.. May I know how to join?

I want this to happen. keep us informed. thanks!

interested to join.

let us know for the update... im interested to join. :rbounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.