Singapore Garden Festival 2012 - Club Snap photographer preview

Nicolas Chan

May 14, 2012
Hi all,

We've confirmed the photographer preview for Sunday, 8 July 2012. We will open up the show floor for your guys at 830AM before it opens up to the public at 10am. There are two floors to the show so we should be able to accommodate quite a number of you.

sgf-logo.jpg

Registration
We've concluded the bulk purchase. If you have a ticket and want to join us, feel free to leave your names here up till Sunday. Please ensure that your ticket is for WEEKEND.

You will need to turn up with a ticket on the day itself. The ticketing booth will not be open at 830AM.
Those of you taking part in the bulk order, if successful will be able to collect the tickets from me in person on 8 July itself.

Tickets
You will have to purchase tickets to get in ($14). I will be on site to register you on the day itself and give you a special chop so that you can also use the ticket to get into the show together with the public later should you choose to.
Ticket purchase: http://www.singaporegardenfestival.com/

Discount for tickets
*Update* Fellow clubsnapper slmka has graciously taken up the responsibility of helping with bulk purchases. Please proceed to his post for details: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/exhi...-snap-photographer-preview-3.html#post7992936

We will close registration/bulk order soon so please leave your names by Wednesday (4 July)

We can offer discounts for tickets. Unfortunately, Both Club Snap and I cannot do collection of money for the bulk order. If you are interested to bulk purchase tickets, someone will have to take up the mantle. Collection should be done before 2 July 2012. I will do my best to assist you with coordination on this thread short of collecting money myself.
Do not create new threads for bulk purchase. Do it in this thread. Any other threads will be closed. We have permission from Club Snap admins to run this here.

This is what I've managed to secure for Club Snap:
i. 10 - 20 tickets : 15% discount
ii. 21 - 50 tickets : 20% discount
iii. 51 - 100 tickets : 30% discount
iv. 101 - 200 tickets : 40% discount
v. >= 201 tickets : 50% discount

If you have already purchased tickets prior, my deepest apologies but we cannot give you a refund.:(

Anyone who is interested to help the community do bulk purchase by collecting money etc, can contact me after collecting the money, I can help with claiming of the tickets and distributing on the day itself.

Photography contest
We will be holding a public photography contest: https://www.facebook.com/SGGardenFest/app_254553244581393

Participate in the Singapore Garden Festival “Colours” Photography Competition and Win Great Prizes including Sony NEX-F3
A special treat for photography enthusiasts who will be visiting Singapore Garden Festival taking place between 7 to 15 July at the Suntec City Convention Centre.

This competition is open to all visitors of Singapore Garden Festival 2012. Simply snap a photo that you feel best depicts the theme “Colours” and submit it through Singapore Garden Festival’s Facebook page Singapore Garden Festival | Facebook
The public can then vote for their favourite photo on the Facebook page’s contest tab. Participants and voters will stand a chance to win great prizes!

Submission Mechanics
1. This contest is open to anyone who has taken a photograph at Singapore Garden Festival 2012.
2. Photos are to be submitted via the contest’s Facebook tab.
3. Visitors can submit as many photos as they wish but each participant can only win 1 prize.
4. Photos will be placed in a moderation queue for review.
5. Once the photos are reviewed, they will be published on the contest website for public voting.
6. Winners will be chosen based on the number of votes on pictures.
Voting Mechanics
1. Facebook fans of the Singapore Garden Festival Facebook page will be able to vote on their favourite entries.
2. Each Facebook fan can vote once every 24 hours.
3. Voters will be automatically entered into a voter sweepstake. Each vote cast will give the voter an additional chance in the sweepstakes.
4. Each voter can only win 1 prize.
Contest Timeline
1. Submission Duration: 7 July (1000 hrs) – 16 July (2359 hrs)
2. Voting Period: 7 July (1000 hrs) – 22 July (2359 hrs)
3. Winners Announcement: 24 July 2012
Prizes
1. 1st Prize: Sony Alpha NEX-F3
2. 2nd Prize: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX20V
3. 3rd Prize: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W670
4. 4th Prize: Sony NWZ-E463 Digital Player
5. 5th Prize: Sony DPF-C700 S-Frame
15 Voter Sweepstake Prizes
a. 5x Singapore Garden Festival Ginger Towel Set
b. 5x Singapore Garden Festival Pillow Case Set
c. 5x Singapore Garden Festival Ginger Outdoor Cushion

Last edited:
Please refer to this post for attendance.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/exhi...-snap-photographer-preview-3.html#post7992936

Hi all, we're all set for Sunday.

Please meet me at 8:30AM. I will be there 15 minutes in advance. Location is Suntec Convention Centre Level 6, outside Hall 602.

For those of you who bought tickets in the bulk purchase, you may collect the tickets from me. For the rest, please remember to bring your tickets!

My number is 93378051. Give me a call if you encounter any issues :)

Last edited:
Q&A

1. How can I purchase Tickets?

You can purchase tickets online from http://www.singaporegardenfestival.com/.

The Garden Shop at Visitor Centre @ Singapore Botanic Gardens on 1 May - 15 Jul 2012 (8.30am - 7.30pm daily; Tel : 6471 7501)

The Library Shop at Botany Centre, Library of Botany and Horticulture @ Singapore Botanic Gardens on 2 May - 6 Jul 2012 (9am - 5pm on weekdays; 9am - 1pm on weekends; Closed on Public Holidays; Tel : 6471 9921 / 6471 9872).

Show venue (Suntec Singapore Convention Centre) during Show Period on 7 - 15 July 2012

Please note that the ticketing booth will not be open on the day of the Club Snap Preview so you will need to get your tickets prior to the event. We cannot sell you tickets there on the spot.

Last edited:
Kenneth Lee

King + Jenn
2 pax.

Esther Toh

john wayne
daniel chng

You will need to turn up with a ticket on the day itself. The ticketing booth will not be open at 830AM.

I Read on the site Singapore Garden Festival :
"Tickets bought online are to be collected at the SGF Ticket Collection Counter located at Level Three,
Suntec Singapore Convention Centre during the Show period 7 - 15 Jul 2012."

How to collect the ticket if the The ticketing booth will not be open 8th July at 830AM ?

Is it available to purchase the ticket in Suntec on 7th July to visit 8th July morning ?

I Read on the site Singapore Garden Festival :
"Tickets bought online are to be collected at the SGF Ticket Collection Counter located at Level Three,
Suntec Singapore Convention Centre during the Show period 7 - 15 Jul 2012."

How to collect the ticket if the The ticketing booth will not be open 8th July at 830AM ?

Is it available to purchase the ticket in Suntec on 7th July to visit 8th July morning ?

If you purchase the ticket online you can redeem it at the few places listed on the website.
Yes you can purchase tickets on 7th July and visit on 8th July morning.

Best for someone to do bulk order for everyone and I can give out tickets on the day itself :)

Rachel lim (kaixinxuan)

tazzie21(Raymond Sim)
Tazzie21's wife(Angela Foo)

Gerard Teo (2 pax)