Status
Not open for further replies.

shlfter

Aug 16, 2005
AMK
www.pbase.com
SPECIAL EVENTS AT MOMO

SINGAPORE FORD SUPERMODEL OF THE WORLD 2005
“ Be part of the Most Prestigious Model Contest in the World! Win a trip to New York + S$10,000 Cash!” The search begins at MOMO in September & October....

Heat – 28 September 2005, Wednesday
Semi Finals – 5 October 2005 , Wednesday
Preview / Sub Awards – 12 October 2005 , Wednesday
Grand Finals – 16 November 2005 , Wednesday

Showtime at 9pm sharp. Grand finals at 8pm sharp.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone here have any ideas who is organising this model show n what is the requirements for the photographers. I have heard from fellow csers that this is a invited only shooting. Can i have some feedbacks ???? :dunno:

Maybe you can check with willyfoo since he was the official photographer for the Miss tropicana 2005 held at Club Momo. I think he could have some infos on that.

No photographers allowed what-so-ever! No press passes. Nothing! I checked with MOMO twice. :thumbsd:

dun have to be so angry la... lolx

nothing wrong with them not allowing photographers ma.. that time the ms tropicana, if not for willy's help, photogs are not allowed either.. :)

anyway, its confirmed that photo-taking is not allow, i was there for a peek, their guard was very strict, not even those tiny p&s are allowed..

Guess i got to really give it a miss. Maybe can use handphone camera instead. 1.3 mega pixles
Bo DSLR then can bring external flash for handphone camera? lolx

Status
Not open for further replies.