Singapore Food Pictures: ieatishootipost blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishoot

Jul 29, 2006
East
Was asked to continue the thread here instead of at the critics corner to show my pics of Singapore Food.

My blogsite is ieatishootipost.sg

Just completed shooting a series of hawker food pictures from Chinatown Complex Temp Market and East Coast Lagoon Food Village.

The one at Chinatown taken with 350D with 28-105mm USM lens and the ones at East Coast taken with 350D with 60mm f2.8 Macro Lens

Welcome your comments.

i like your writing more than i like your photos. :)

How do I improve on the photos? Perhaps you can give me a few pointers on how to improve the pics. Say the Sri Kamala pics, take the teh tarik photo for eg. Please give comments on the framing, exposure, focus etc and how I can improve on it. I only started using this Macro Lens for 2 weeks.

Thanks!

I should add that this was taken with a Canon 350D, 60mm f2.8 macro with 380EX Flash without tripod. The stall was lit with 2 halogen spotlights and diffused light coming in from the entrance. Custom WB. ISO set at 800

very well done! will go try the food ;)

thanks for sharing!

I usually only blog stalls which I consider pretty acceptable.

The only time I would give a bad rating is when the stall was highly recommended by other people and I found the food so so only. So it may be my personal preference. Still the lowest I ever gave is 3/5

Those stalls that rate 2.5 or below I rather not blog because people need to earn a living. Please read this if you need more info:

Click this to understand the rating system

I just posted photos from this cafe which serves Kopi C and Ciabatta bread with Kaya! Very nice change from the usually Lohti kaya toast.

Click here to view

i'm also making food a prominent part of my blog at http://tamago.sg/. nikon D50 user here.

my fren was saying ur shots are like those taken with a DSLR, but i also can't confirm then.:bsmilie:

ah eggo, saw your blog, some very nice pictures, but watch out for white balance ya?:D
u mean the pictures turns out redder than usual?

Status
Not open for further replies.