Singapore Flyer Opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not know that there is a fireworks display as i can't see any "fireworks" in the website... so i did not bring my tripod. :dunno:

Yeah they seriously sabotage themselves for the lack of publicity. Tell people got fireworks and the crowds will come. What a pity..

anyone shot the fireworks?

i shot from the esplanade roof top, drizzling just before the fireworks started, so missed the opening shot cause trying to shield the camera bag from the rain.

dont know why all the flood lights at the NDP floating platform were turn on, i used film but the flood lights sure to be way over exposed.

the fireworks were very nicely arranged / chorograph. way better than the NDP 07. saw the news, guess best angle is from the carpark towards the ferries wheel, this way can capture the fireworks from the far end of the shears bridge nicely framed within the wheel.

Didn't know about the fireworks until I saw it on the news. The fireworks looked really nice. Please show us your photos.

I forgot the opening was yesterday and coincidentally i was around that area and about just on time that i saw the beautiful fireworks wayyyy better than NDP's... took 2-3 shots of the fireworks but the pics were totally upset for me! :sweat: shaky and blocked by the expressway bridge :dunno:

Didn't know about the fireworks until I saw it on the news. The fireworks looked really nice. Please show us your photos.
Yeah I saw it in the news too, initially surprised coz I tot only got laser display and no fw...kinda wishing I had taken the effort to rush down...but the timing is :confused: coz from work not sure if can make it down in time. Some more raining also.

Hopefully some other occasion like NYE they'll have similar fw display from the Flyer again.

i saw the pic on the cover of lianhe zaobao. beautiful fireworks!

the fireworks are spectacular, quite different from the usual ones, but ended up very smoky...

Status
Not open for further replies.