Singapore Flyer 1st Birthday Celebrations

Status
Not open for further replies.
sry guys i check the flyer & class95 website i still cant find where's the fireworks timing is it really tmr le... can any1 really cfm this?

do you just happen to be in edmw often? :) i highly doubt it's some some good fireworks.

hannor, moi ish in edmw wans. :eek:

ya, the fireworks should be those little spurts, not full bloom types.

The fireworks is a joke! :sweat:

exactly. wasted my 15 min walking from the MRT and another 15 min walking back..

i reached there just in time to hear that MC say ... " ... enjoy"

i was like zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Very disappointed with the fireworks man. The 3 of us kena caught by surprised when it starts shooting :(. So smoky also....

Was pissed off with the timing of the "fireworks". I reached there at 7:45pm and thought that I still had 15 mins to look for a good vantage spot. Then the "fireworks" just started shooting off without any warning or announcement. Really caught everyone off-guard.

The claimed "fireworks" was also really disappointing. What you see in Malaysia during CNY in any household is 10 times better than what we saw at the flyer. A total waste of time!!!

the 'fireworks' is really a joke. cut budget until like that, might as well not have it, quite embrassing actually.

dsc8341.jpg

chiu ish tio pwned dip dip

lol. was expecting something with more "flare"

My best take which is quite crap because have to crop from a landscape take into a portrait take. :confused:

3425929269_fb70114789.jpg

The area I'm in has a lot of photogs who are caught by surprise.

My best take which is quite crap because have to crop from a landscape take into a portrait take. :confused:

3425929269_fb70114789.jpg

The area I'm in has a lot of photogs who are caught by surprise.
really disappointing. started too early and nothing spectacular.

Yes. And what mid air? Joke of the year. :thumbsd:
they might as well just scrap the whole 'fireworks'. quite a big laughing stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.