Singapore flag from my window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jOhO

Apr 20, 2003
Singapore
www.expressivelyjoho.com
Posting this here since i'm not really looking for critiques or wat.. just wanna share with all singaporeans! Taken 1/2 hour ago from my window. almost got my camera wet! :D

*Salute*

NDPpractice.jpg

No wonder the noise...

Couldn't even speak to my brother in the same living room properly, had to shout. :confused:

poledra where were u? i think the noise from the heli's not so bad.. it was the planes, which i could catch in time cos they were so fast! :p

Originally posted by jOhO
poledra where were u? i think the noise from the heli's not so bad.. it was the planes, which i could catch in time cos they were so fast! :p

a few fighter jets woke me up today....

;(

Originally posted by Wai
a few fighter jets woke me up today....

;(

Originally posted by Tweek
they're there to protect you, so be thankful.

I would rather a few fighter jets waking me up, then a jumbo jet crashing into the building and waking me up.

(The jets from Paya Lebar Airbase are some times quite loud, but after the 9-11 incident, I don't really felt like scolding when that happen)

lots of army trucks & vehicles on da roads today too !

don't complain. The jets, and even those huge Charlies, always pass directly over my place before landing at Paya Lebar.

Originally posted by Winston
I would rather a few fighter jets waking me up, then a jumbo jet crashing into the building and waking me up.

(The jets from Paya Lebar Airbase are some times quite loud, but after the 9-11 incident, I don't really felt like scolding when that happen)

:embrass:

sorry...

me :kok:

i'm juz wondering why is the 'flag party' so not symmetrical? if the chinook is carrying the flag then it should be 2 super P's by it's side rite? looks kinda weird in this sort of formation leh.. ;p

erm talking abt planes from our army.....

the other day i was talking 969 from wdls to tampines...via sle i think? not good with roads..i got to see those big planes where the soldiers jumper off n do their parachuting.....

what kinda plane is that?

Originally posted by Revo
erm talking abt planes from our army.....

the other day i was talking 969 from wdls to tampines...via sle i think? not good with roads..i got to see those big planes where the soldiers jumper off n do their parachuting.....

what kinda plane is that?
C130, or better known as the Charlie C130

Status
Not open for further replies.