Singapore Fireworks Festival in conjuction with National Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
Read this in a newspaper over the weekend, now posting up for the benefit of members who may not have known.

Singapore Fireworks Festival said:
Fireworks displays on National Day Parade have long been one of most popular and exciting attractions for residents of Singapore. This year, in conjunction with CELEBRATE SINGAPORE initiatives, Singaporeans will witness a fireworks festival held on our home soil for the very first time.

The festival will see teams from USA, Hong Kong and Singapore with some of the world's finest and most spectacular pyrotechnic effects, all expertly chereographed to music.

The first Singapore Fireworks Festival starts on 1st August with the team from Hong Kong. Then on each of the following two Sunday nights, the teams from Singapore and USA will present their 6 to 10 minutes display.

More details and best places to view are at the Singapore Fireworks Festival website

Looking forward to someone(s) organising shoot(s) to cover the three weekends and posting the shots here. Also understand that a couple of the hotels overlooking the launch site is offering special Firework Night special deals.

Wai said:
Priority Free-Standing Area EXCLUSIVE entry to those wearing Singapore Fireworks Festival T-shirts .

But the T-shirt is a bit....
http://www.sff2004.com/images/merchandise7.JPG

I believe priority stanfding to the concert and not the display.

Anyway...any CSers interested in shooting on 1st?? We can group & go chope 1 big area just for ourselves :p

Hi, count me in. Where shall we meet?

I understand that it will be at MArina Promenade...er...where is that and...where would be a good locale to shoot? Any experienced firework shooter out there? ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.