Singapore Fireworks Festival 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
fw007 said:
yes, for ndp preview.

It is the NDP2005 Final Show but firework might be a small scale display...
Preview will be next Sat 30 July and will be a bigger scale.

fw007 said:
yes, for ndp preview.

What time will that be ? at esplanade right ? thanks in advance !!!!

anyone know if the land on the marina side can be accessed? last time it could be accessed, just go from marina bay, towards ECP towards changi, got a small exit out onto the grass/land etc.

i think IIRC that area is used for the 21 guns presidential salute...is it the proper term?
not sure if they will have clear out by the fireworks timing...

Ayumi said:
i think IIRC that area is used for the 21 guns presidential salute...is it the proper term?
not sure if they will have clear out by the fireworks timing...

based on the last time i was there, they didnt clear the guns away till much later. still, the area is accessible, though only the behind half is open to public. from the tent forward, that area is off limits.

saw a couple of ppl standing and a lot of cars parked along the water's edge. seems like quite a high tilt.

I am still wondering where exactly will the fireworks be launched from for the fireworks festival? I cant find any info in the official site.

donchua said:
It is the NDP2005 Final Show but firework might be a small scale display...
Preview will be next Sat 30 July and will be a bigger scale.

What time is the fireworks on 30 Jul (Sat). Pls advise. Thks

thheng71 said:
What time is the fireworks on 30 Jul (Sat). Pls advise. Thks

Can't you click on the link I posted on post #24?

Anybody can share where is the best place to take the fireworks shoot on this 6 Aug :dunno: ??

1. Sheare bridge
2. Esplande bridge
3....??

Thanks in advance

Anyone knows or have a map of where the firing site is? So that I can know where to get a good view. Thanks!

Hmmmm any one know if sheares bridge is a good location for the fire work shoot.?... i know the esplanade bridge is closed so that is out... or any suggestions
thanks in advance... & may the weather be nice to us all:)

it is good location that's why crowded lor... go there earlier else good also can become no good le

still can't find the firing site....

how how how

blizzy said:
is the time for 6th aug fireworks 7pm or 7.30? website states 7.30 now.

do you guys think 7.30pm is a little too early to start the display? sky still bright leh...

thheng71 said:
If i'm not wrong, the firing spot is at behind the marina mall(based on the map given on Thu(4/8/05) TODAY paper)
For more information, logon to
www.ndp.org.sg
Someone has posted the map. Check it out...
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=1448719#post1448719
I hope its accurate. I did see some sources (I think from the organiser's webby) that the firing point is across the water at Marina East. That will mean we have to camp out along the waterfront instead of around the field...

still not very sure fore today schedule...
today fire work is from Portugal Team, is it?

oTaRu,

Yes, today's performance is by Team Portugal. According to the Singapore Fireworks Festival's website stated the performance will commence at 7.30 pm. However, Thursday's edition of the TODAY paper stated the starting time as 7.45 pm!

Wonder what is the correct timing?? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.