Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

ransoma22

Mar 31, 2002
KTV Lounge Hall
Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007

17 & 18 Aug 2007
Marina Bay Floating Platform (Admission by tickets only)
Around Marina Bay (Public viewing)

This year's fireworks celebrations promises to WOW audiences with spectacular pyromusicals from Spain and China. There will also be a Festive Carnival featuring F&B, arts & craft and exciting street performances.

http://www.marina-bay.sg/events-17aug07.htm

Thanks For information.

Just wondering whether this event replaces the Singapore Fireworks Festival? :)

Thanks

A bit 夸张 right.. the last SFF was last year.....

I think it's some variation...

yea loh somemore my friend coming over to SG on the first week of August.. usually last time got alot of fireworks event. Then I told him this yr he come nothing.. so sad :cry:

no fireworks festival ar... liao so budget~

last year was organised by unusual production.
this year may be can't locate budget from sponser.
so....................:bsmilie:

NO more SFF?!! :bigeyes: I have been looking forward to it! This is sooooo sooooo sad!!!

The Singapore Fireworks Celebrations is 2 days only!?!?

Should be a great opportunity to shoot some new pics. We don't get fireworks very often in Singapore!

is the tickets on sales or anything?

NO more SFF?!! :bigeyes: I have been looking forward to it! This is sooooo sooooo sad!!!

The Singapore Fireworks Celebrations is 2 days only!?!?
Well I sure hope they wont scale it down now, when the opportunity to hold the event at Marina Bay is going to diminish when the Marina Bay Sands becomes more developed. No longer will we have that emply expanse of shorline to launch the fireworks from around Marina Bay itself. It may all end up permanantly at Marina East in future (it was held there once before in 2005), but even then, I wonder if that is still possible with the building of the Gardens at Marina Bay there!

http://www.mifc.com.my/test/mc/index.html

Due to the success of the SFF, comes the copycats. maybe can catch a coach up...
The SFF itself is not original, and isnt a competition. Other major competitions include the L’International des Feux Loto-Québec, the Symphony of Fire, the World Pyro Olympics, the Celebration of Light, the Tarragona International Fireworks Displays Competition, etc, etc.

well the SFF was certainly unforgettable.I remember the smoke from the fireworks blowing into my lens,waiting with thousands of ppl,everyone standing up to squeeze forward...:bsmilie:

well the SFF was certainly unforgettable.I remember the smoke from the fireworks blowing into my lens,waiting with thousands of ppl,everyone standing up to squeeze forward...:bsmilie:
Definitely for me too. I bothered to squeeze with the crowd in every instance the show was on, and I therefore have a collection of all the displays on videocam! :D Hope this wont be shortlived...

timing for 17 & 18 aug?? anyone knows?

ok. thanks for the info. May i know the shooting site issit the same as NDP or different?

I remember 1st time in my life i see ECP traffic stop completely.. there was nothing police could do.. :bsmilie:

Since all traffic stop.. i also PARK my car in the middle of expressway.. run forward to see foreworks.. :thumbsup:

Wonder how many ppl miss their flight that night.. hahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.