Singapore Firework Celebration 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone knows if esplanade bridge will be closed?

Anyone went for last year`s fireworks celebrations? Coz i bought tickets for SFF 2008 but i duno if they allow us to bring tripods n cameras in, i dun wana lug my tripod around after work only to find out they dun allow tripods :(

No restriction at all, I brought 2 tripod with cam and video cam in last yr.

i hv 2 tickets on sale. any1 interested, can pm me.

No restriction at all, I brought 2 tripod with cam and video cam in last yr.

Just wanna ask how did you setup your tripod and cams there? Because you have to seat down at your assigned seats, right?
I have tickets for this Friday, want to know if I should bring tripod or not.

Last edited:
i agree... will tripod be able to bring??? and able to use??? since its assigned seats... plus i guess the shots wont be that great also... too near the firing spots

able to go all the way up the seats to the platform at the top. can set up tripod and cam there ;) did tt last yr.

Any pics to share on the shots taken from that platform? Is it too near the fireworks?

able to go all the way up the seats to the platform at the top. can set up tripod and cam there ;) did tt last yr.

i got tickets for 22 aug too.. will there be any usher regulating the movement during the firework display?

Anyone know how the view will be from the Marina field side?:think:

is this near marina square?i seem to recall seeing fireworks near there a couple years ago

is at the floating platform =)

wow view should be good inside!
issit too late to get tix?:cry:

hmmm u go to their website & see still have any tickets left =)

Can go stay at ritz carlton or mandarin oriental and see also nice ma ;)

BTW, which one will have a better view?

Status
Not open for further replies.