Singapore Fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
Hi Limixers ... anyone of you covering the events for the Singapore Fashion Festival...lotsa events at Takashimaya Ngee Ann City starting next week....btw there's a fashion show at Raffles City this Friday at 7pm. ;)

Is there any website we can refer to? I am wondering if there is any male/kids fashion show. My gf dun like me snap other women. :sweat:

Thanks Zenten :)

sunkist said:
Is there any website we can refer to? I am wondering if there is any male/kids fashion show. My gf dun like me snap other women. :sweat:

Thanks Zenten :)

Sorry to hear about your gf ..... :(
Also sorry I dun have info on the SFF ... only saw it in the Straits Times Life Section last week. What about the rest, have you got more info? ;p

Event: Singapore Fashion Festival (SFF) 2005
Venue: Tent @ Ngee Ann City
Date: 24 Mar to 3 Apr (Thu to Sun)
Time: 10.00am to 10.00pm

The biggest and most glamorous fashion event in Asia Pacific is coming back for the 5th year! This year, the festival will kick off with a spectacular opening party at the Civic Plaza on the evening of Thu, 24 Mar and continue with a 10-day event which will feature a series of exciting fashion shows and exhibitions. Be inspired by the revolutionary collections from local and international fashion designers as they are paraded on the glitzy catwalk. Shoppers will also get to share the excitement and chaos backstage as models get their hair and make-up done in preparation for the shows through a cleverly designed interactive space. All these and more at the SFF Tent @ Ngee Ann City.

Ricky, you covering the event or not? Last Saturday, there were 2 shows at Raffles City..missed both of them...but there is one show at 7pm this Friday... Lumixers going ? ;p

Zenten said:
Ricky, you covering the event or not? Last Saturday, there were 2 shows at Raffles City..missed both of them...but there is one show at 7pm this Friday... Lumixers going ? ;p

hmmm??? my skill with flash still damn **** up leh..
suck at taking people kekeke..

If i get off work early i might go.

If Lumixers covering this, I can join you all for coffee maybe. ;)

rhair78 said:

ALso suck at Portraits ...but getting the hang of it....this is a whole new experience .... let me warn you first .... cos you may get addicted. :nono:

rhair78 said:

I tot SB800 auto ttl one...

Hong Jia said:

Portrait photography is not about just getting the exposure correct.
Getting the angle, the type of color of light etc, the model angle, and shadows etc... hmmm.. need to wait till the pana studio shoot to learn from pro about lighting. ;)

Hong Jia said:

Huh ... Ricky... you really big spender, man...SB800... ;p ....wah lau....me only using Emoblitz 728AFNi ...SB800 on D70 ...you can stand in for Willy Foo already.... :bsmilie:

Don't wait for Pana shoot ...cos you holding Darkside cam ...wait kena hamtam.... there's nothing like the real thing...come on ...take the plunge. ;)

Zenten said:
Huh ... Ricky... you really big spender, man...SB800... ;p ....wah lau....me only using Emoblitz 728AFNi ...SB800 on D70 ...you can stand in for Willy Foo already.... :bsmilie:

HWAH!!! who said i got SB800?????? :bigeyes:
Oh!!! Hong Jia want to give me lar... hahahahaa :lovegrin:

Ricky rich one... u juz need to change his name k to h hor then become Richy liao... heee... i tot u say wan to buy sb800 mahz... i tot u buy liao...

got pretty gal to snap ah... must jio leh!

any event on sat?? Y not the lumixer just meet at a time and snap together?

Status
Not open for further replies.