Singapore Fashion Week @ Millenia Walk!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionista

Aug 21, 2004
Singapore Fashion Week 04 is having a series of photoshoot demonstrations at Millenia Walk, Level 1, on Saturdays and Sundays from 20-29 August, 2-5 pm.

Fashion photographers, stylists, makeup artists, and hair stylists will come together to give demonstrations of a pseudo studio shoot. Amongst the participants are Singapore Fashion Awards 2004 nominees and 2003 winners.

An exhibition of Singapore Fashion Awards 2003 winners' works is also at The Great Hall at Millenia Walk. Admission for exhibition and demonstrations are FREE, but strictly no photography allowed so as not to interrupt the work of the participants.

Canon and Broncolor lights are the official equipment used for the photoshoot sessions.

Anyone interested can just bring your friends along to take a look! Starts Saturday 21 August, 2pm!! It will be a great opportunity to watch other fashion photographers and stylists in action!

Other events taking place include 5 designers' shows at Chijmes on 21 August etc. For more information you can check out:
www.FashionWeekSingapore.com

FYI, MOST of the raffles city shows are NOT part of SFW 04.

a correction on timings, it is 2pm and 5pm, not 2 - 5pm.

can we mix with the photographers to gain experience?

Correction its 2pm to 5 pm, she is the event organiser lah, won't be wrong one =)

Hmmm...some of the outfit for the chijmes shows are a little "expressive" so i guess the organisers reserve the rights not to let us take photos there. Of course, we can always check with the organisers prior to the shows to see whether we are allowed to take them =)

Tuck Loong said:
Correction its 2pm to 5 pm, she is the event organiser lah, won't be wrong one =)

Hmmm...some of the outfit for the chijmes shows are a little "expressive" so i guess the organisers reserve the rights not to let us take photos there. Of course, we can always check with the organisers prior to the shows to see whether we are allowed to take them =)
I am not so sure that your re-correction of the programme timings is accurate and reliable. My source is Millenia Walk's promotion advertisement in the Straits Times.

She may be the event organiser but all of us makes excusable omissions or oversights from time to time. A good example is typographical error.

Yup...u are right, we are all humans only =)

Status
Not open for further replies.