Singapore Fashion Week 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
What models will they employ? I only like oriential beauty... ;p

newbie here.. just wondering if a canon 75-300 mm lens f4-5.6 will be enough to cover this sort of fashion shows ... thanks !!

also newbie here. SO, the organizers or venue host usually dun mind photography enthusiasts taking pics? Just want to know when its ok and not ok to snap away. And, without flash, we'd probably need 200mm with f2.8, assuming that we do not have pass/ticket?

Anyone going there to shoot tonight? Thinks it's more of male clothing fashion, Crocodile got few female collection only? Hopefully don't need ticket tonight :sweat:
The Croc’s New Skin
3 November, 7pm
shim.gif
, City Square

The all-new, all-chic Crocodile Spring/Summer 2007 Collection makes an early debut this season. The new range promises different elements of surprise layered in its design and style.

Anyone going there to shoot tonight? Thinks it's more of male clothing fashion, Crocodile got few female collection only? Hopefully don't need ticket tonight :sweat:

bro,
got my camera with me today but 50mm, enough ..............kekekeke

bro,
got my camera with me today but 50mm, enough ..............kekekeke
If they don't barricade it up, and like a normal fashion show, why not enough. Pro-skilled like eow shoot with wide angle lens some more.

If they don't barricade it up, and like a normal fashion show, why not enough. Pro-skilled like eow shoot with wide angle lens some more.

wat time start today?? dunno where leh??
EOW pro mah, me newbie

wat time start today?? dunno where leh??
Posted here already :sweat: at Raffles City
The Croc’s New Skin
3 November, 7pm
shim.gif
, City Square

The all-new, all-chic Crocodile Spring/Summer 2007 Collection makes an early debut this season. The new range promises different elements of surprise layered in its design and style.
EOW pro mah, me newbie
Sometime we need to learn and see how the pro shoot, then try learn from them :sweat: .

also newbie here. SO, the organizers or venue host usually dun mind photography enthusiasts taking pics? Just want to know when its ok and not ok to snap away. And, without flash, we'd probably need 200mm with f2.8, assuming that we do not have pass/ticket?
Went yesterday 2/11. Flash photography allowed. The barrier is those velvet rope type, can stand just behind it. Several rows of seats between barrier and runway. Just watch out for columns / signboards / people blocking.

Posted here already :sweat: at Raffles City

Sometime we need to learn and see how the pro shoot, then try learn from them :sweat: .

if i go, i'll be shooting without flash & with 50mm..............kekekekeke
they are pro, but we are pro in the making.................;)

cos dun have any lens that faster and wider than the than the 18-70mm that allow me to take full body shot at close range..no problem if the lighting is good else cmi:sweat:

newbie here.. just wondering if a canon 75-300 mm lens f4-5.6 will be enough to cover this sort of fashion shows ... thanks !!

Have you gotten your answer? My comment (not answer) is depending on how close you manage to go near to the stage and what quality you expect to achieve and which canon camera you are using. Anyway.. my guess is ..it should be ok. Go and try it out and post some photos and seek comment to improve..

anyone have any idea wat the time start on tomorow ???:think:

CY, Thanks for the info. Nov 4th event starts at 7pm. There's link to the event's official website and had calendar of events in that site. 5th event starts at 6pm i think.

I am at the Marks & Spencer show and the music is fantastic!

Do any1 of you know who is the artist?

The models are fantastic as well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.