Singapore Fashion Week 2003! From 21 March to 7 April....

Status
Not open for further replies.
for The Main Events ,you have to pay for ticket. around $200S

here is one of the FREE FOR ALL Event.

STYLE @ ORCHARD
Presented by Orchard Road Business Association

Leading retailers and malls come together for a spectacular offering of retail therapy! There are free fashion shows to attend, the latest makeup colours and trends to try, style tips to pick up from fashion gurus, and more, more, more!
Organised by the Orchard Road Business Association and presented by the following members: Centrepoint, G2000, The Heeren Shops, The Shopping Gallery at The Hilton, Metro, Paragon Shopping Centre, Robinsons, Scotts Shopping Centre, Tangs and Wing Tai Clothing.

When: March 21 – April 6
Where: Orchard Road retailers and shopping malls
Call SG Retail Network at 6837 0123 for more information.

Another great photoshooting event... but just a bit concerned that some of us photographers might get a little out of hand again...:D

Better wear some body armor this time! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

haha who's going? someone go call that number n get details of dates/times then we can all go :p hehe

Standard Chartered Card holders have some exclusive discounts/invitations to some of the events.... details come with the current month's bills ;p

Originally posted by mpenza
Standard Chartered Card holders have some exclusive discounts/invitations to some of the events.... details come with the current month's bills ;p
wau really??? haven't got my bill yet, should be 21 to get the bill i think... :heart:

Just went to bugis junction and saw them setting up a really long runway on the ground floor. I presume it's for one of the events.

Just a short note...
Why are they calling it Singapore Fashion Week, when it runs through 14 days? The last time I heard, the people on this planet have a 7 day week :p

Originally posted by agape01
Would be extremely interested to go for the public fashion shows...

Do let us know when they are held...

Get your tripod/monopod ready.
You'll know what's it for. ;)

I think the event at parco bugis junction is on 22nd and 23rd, rather than 21st and 22nd. Pls check........:D

Yup yups... thanks for the correction, it's on 22 and 23.
Was looking at the event chart... a bit too colourful. :p

Yup, saw the pop-up box at Parco Bugis website about the event...
Will be there if my class ends early....:)

It's hard to see on the table of events, but here're the interesting ones.

Suntec 22/23 march
Heeren 22/23 march
Bugis Junction 22/23 march
Jurong Point 22/23 march till apr 6

Not sure of the exact times. Maybe someone could post a more comprehensive table.

Status
Not open for further replies.