Singapore Fashion Festival 24 March to 3 April

Status
Not open for further replies.
can look at the url also:

www.sff.com.sg

This year things are going to be a bit different. They tickets will be given away free. The details will be out inb the website soon. They're still sorting some problems with the website at our office.

Good thing is u don't have to pay $25 thisyear to get in there. But however, if there's overwhelming response for the tix (which I would think so), they're going to ballot & then inform the lucky winners.

So, better watch out for the 2 websites this few days. Good luck

Jeff, thanks for the heads up.

Thanks for the information. :bsmilie:

update.

Fashion Meets Photography feat. Leslie Kee's photography exhibition.
from 22 March to 3 April at Wisma Atria's atrium.

reachme2003

Is there any feedback news from fashion festivals for those who register for the event/show?

300n

300N said:
reachme2003

Is there any feedback news from fashion festivals for those who register for the event/show?

300n

i do not know.

most (all) of the tent event ,tickets are fully booked..
wait for FF06 :confused: :cry:

It's unbelievable. They just opened the booking just now and everything snapped up liao... I suspect, they had very few slots for public viewers.
I only managed to get that Nokia show... wonder can take pictures or not...
The place like very photo-hobbyists unfriendly leh.

Hmm strange, I've been to the site the whole of today, including 1 min ago, and all it says is "booking going to open on March 15" and ask us to visit again then. Don't see any place for booking. How did you guys get to the booking screen?

Prismatic said:
It's unbelievable. They just opened the booking just now and everything snapped up liao... I suspect, they had very few slots for public viewers.

Prismatic said:

Yess unless you got the FRONT ROW seat, Sit Directly infront of the Catwalk :p :cool:

vince123123 said:
Hmm strange, I've been to the site the whole of today, including 1 min ago, and all it says is "booking going to open on March 15" and ask us to visit again then. Don't see any place for booking. How did you guys get to the booking screen?

You have to go to the schedule page where you have to click on the individual listing... but most are given out liao. There's a platform at the end of the runway, which I suppose is for media photographers, and I think for the general audience, the seating is behind the reserved seats... so unless you stand up during the show... you are going to be shooting heads in front of you...

I dun understand the whole affair of opening it to the public and yet still make it so exclusive. :dunno:

vince123123 said:

Click on the Pink titles of the events, a screen will pop up to show if that particular event is fully booked or not and u fill in ur particulars to book n they'll email u a confirmation.
there r still quite a few events which are not fully booked.

Petf69 said:
what the....all fxxx full already...... ;(

as expected. gate crash is one option.

reachme2003 said:
as expected. gate crash is one option.

Petf69 said:
sigh....... :cry:
Standard lar. I think there was a thread on gatecrashing and jumping over fences last year SFF.

New Face also same what, when the organisers opened the fence, every man for himself man! :bsmilie: Happening.

How about a 15 foot ladder? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.