Singapore Fashion Festival 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspire

Oct 29, 2004
North
from the website said:
Singapore, Asia’s leading fashion capital and key shopping destination for the latest trends, will once again play host to the regions’ premier fashion event in 2006 - the Singapore Fashion Festival.

Kicking off on Friday 24 March and running through to Sunday 2 April, fashionistas will have the opportunity to view the latest fashion trends from some of the world’s most established and emerging designers.

All the exciting action will take place in the heart of Orchard Road and Marina Bay area where participating brands will present their latest Spring Summer collections in a variety of different formats including collection shows at the Tent at Ngee Ann City and at the malls, exhibitions, events and parties.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

great info...

Tks! :)

thanks for the cool info , lets start the action !

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thanks for the Information.

I'm a gal! But I can only go at certain times and days.

Thank you for the information. Do we need to apply for photographic pass? This will ensure good security and order for the organiser.

Hi

The fashion week will be held where?? How to get pass for these things?

Regards

Grub said:
I'm a gal! But I can only go at certain times and days.

We understand ......... ;)

Hi I am a professional and I need a temp help this evening at 6:00 pm to 8 pm. Please reply to webmaster@asiafashion.tv immediately or call +65-62736097 by 5 pm 2nd March 2006. Or meet at Esplanade Library by 5:45 pm for audition (SMS name to 94203473 prior to meeting). No need portfolio. Juz a 10 minute FAQ interview.

Successful applicant can expect great photographic opportunities at the Singapore Fashion Fest 2006!!!

Check out latest works at http://www.AsiaFashion.TV

Status
Not open for further replies.