Singapore Fashion Awards 2004-Fashion Photographer 04 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

reachme2003

Oct 6, 2003
Can anyone throw light on who was awarded, if indeed awarded, Fashion Photographer of the Year, last night?

wee khim won the fashion photograhper i think. The other guy i forgot

Souphamster said:
wee khim won the fashion photograhper i think. The other guy i forgot

is it Colin Yeo? so, it is a joint award?

reachme2003 said:
is it Colin Yeo? so, it is a joint award?

i only know colin sumthing won a award, not sure isit hairstyling or photography... later at millieum walk, got a men model contest, they have displayed the winner's work at the lobby, go take a look loh... mean time can shot also..

thank you.

reachme2003 said:
Can anyone throw light on who was awarded, if indeed awarded, Fashion Photographer of the Year, last night?

The person who won this year is Ivan Ho.
;)

Zplus said:
The person who won this year is Ivan Ho.
;)

Thank you. Pardon me, I have not heard of him. I suppose that it is editorial.

reachme2003 said:
Thank you. Pardon me, I have not heard of him. I suppose that it is editorial.

Haha! Yes, neither have I.

He is suppose to do fashion and editorial. He was not present to receive the award that night.

Zplus said:
Haha! Yes, neither have I.

He is suppose to do fashion and editorial. He was not present to receive the award that night.

Well, I find it unusual for a recipient not to show up to accept the award at the ceremony. To each his own.

This Ivan does very good fashion stuff, can view some of his his works at Mens Folio magazine. Sad to say, when it comes to the fashion industry, clients will go for the Two renowned photographer in Singapore. There are a lot of good fashion photographer yet to be given the chance.

Wee Khim and Mark have received their share of the awards over the past years. Come to think of it, Ivan happens to be an Indonesian.

vine said:
This Ivan does very good fashion stuff, can view some of his his works at Mens Folio magazine. Sad to say, when it comes to the fashion industry, clients will go for the Two renowned photographer in Singapore. There are a lot of good fashion photographer yet to be given the chance.

Wee Khim and Mark have received their share of the awards over the past years. Come to think of it, Ivan happens to be an Indonesian.

Oh! Then I better go check it out... hehe! :D

reachme2003 said:

the 2004 award went to a cool dude called Alvin Tan (not Ivan Tan) from Visionaire Conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.