Singapore F1 Race Bigshot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafael

Deregistered
Jul 5, 2007
Roads closure all over central Marina, Beach Road, North & South Bridge Road traffic jam everywhere DURING MORNING PEAK HOURS, all because of F1.

I got stuck on the road for almost 1 and a half hours.

Singapore F1 race really bigbigshot.

Roads closure all over central Marina, Beach Road, North & South Bridge Road traffic jam everywhere DURING MORNING PEAK HOURS, all because of F1.

time to take MRT... :sweatsm:

And road advisories have been posted for months, and it was the same last year, but I guess you didn't bother to read any of it? Do what we all do - learn to commute. It's only the BIG SHOTS who refuse to take public transpo because they can afford their dearly beloved cars and can't bear the thought of crowding on a train like the rest of us that then become BIG SHOT complainers.

You should have expected this... Signs and news were saying roads closure around marina area from Wednesday onwards... and jams are definitely expected... In fact, this year, they cut down to just few days of road closure unlike last year...

Take public transport! Save money at the same time...

I took a bus every day to work at Beach Road. No jam leh...still arrived office on time. :bsmilie:

Slow cars jam so that Fast cars can have their field day.. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
And road advisories have been posted for months, and it was the same last year, but I guess you didn't bother to read any of it? Do what we all do - learn to commute. It's only the BIG SHOTS who refuse to take public transpo because they can afford their dearly beloved cars and can't bear the thought of crowding on a train like the rest of us that then become BIG SHOT complainers.

well said :thumbsup:

some people think they are such a BIGSHOT that they should not be affected by the road closures.

Yeah you know it will happen, and still wanna get stuck in traffic, and you complain....

Good luck.

well said :thumbsup:

some people think they are such a BIGSHOT that they should not be affected by the road closures.

i tot got car in spore is bigshot?
unless other ppl got bigger/faster car..

Status
Not open for further replies.