Not open for further replies.

achanth

Dec 12, 2005
www.photography-xylec.blogspot.com
First, the Beijing Olympic shooters....
camerasusedatBeijingOlympics.jpg

Now, The Singapore F1 Photographers... :-}
Pictured300sept29_2008253e.jpg

Sorry for the poor image...plucked out from TV,,,,I couldn't be there at the Grand Prix...a pity.

i'm so amazed at the F1 fans shooting the action with their PnS. seriously, i don't think they will ever get a good shot of a F1 car zooming down the straights. even if the cars are slowing down at the turns, i don't think they will get a clear shot either.

i'm so amazed at the F1 fans shooting the action with their PnS. seriously, i don't think they will ever get a good shot of a F1 car zooming down the straights. even if the cars are slowing down at the turns, i don't think they will get a clear shot either.

they can do video shots.....
:bsmilie:

Actually it is pretty amazing to see the whole symphony of flashes light up whenever a F1 car zoom past a grandstand. Almost like disco light.

Actually it is pretty amazing to see the whole symphony of flashes light up whenever a F1 car zoom past a grandstand. Almost like disco light.

lol...knowing that its not going to light up the subject....

amazing...u can see this in a football stadium as well....:bsmilie:

Managed to capture this with my pns
DSCF0608.jpg

then again , it was formula BMW :sweat:

Most were taking videos

Managed to capture this with my pns
DSCF0608.jpg

then again , it was formula BMW :sweat:

yeah... but this is during the day and not at night. and the cars are blurred. the objective is to obtain a sharp image of the cars.

anyway, good effort lah.

Most were taking videos

and i initially thought video capturing devices are not allowed on trackside as there may be copyright infringement issues :think:

and i initially thought video capturing devices are not allowed on trackside as there may be copyright infringement issues :think:

lol...how r u going to enforce ? so many people ..... :bsmilie:

how about those in the hotel rooms viewing ?

I guess personal use is ok (?)..

or back to film PnS......lol

lol...how r u going to enforce ? so many people ..... :bsmilie:

how about those in the hotel rooms viewing ?

I guess personal use is ok (?)..

or back to film PnS......lol

if cannot enforce... then don't even come out with that stupid clause in the Rules and Regulations... or have they removed it? :dunno:

The on-camera flash is useless in this kind of situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.