Singapore F1 Photographers.... [:-}

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, the Beijing Olympic shooters....

Now, The Singapore F1 Photographers... :-}

Sorry for the poor image...plucked out from TV,,,,I couldn't be there at the Grand Prix...a pity.

mohgui

Jan 31, 2005
La La Land
i'm so amazed at the F1 fans shooting the action with their PnS. seriously, i don't think they will ever get a good shot of a F1 car zooming down the straights. even if the cars are slowing down at the turns, i don't think they will get a clear shot either.

ernest_ted

Jul 10, 2003
Jurong Lake District - West
Visit site
i'm so amazed at the F1 fans shooting the action with their PnS. seriously, i don't think they will ever get a good shot of a F1 car zooming down the straights. even if the cars are slowing down at the turns, i don't think they will get a clear shot either.
they can do video shots.....
:bsmilie:

kelccm

Mar 2, 2004
A village in a forest
Actually it is pretty amazing to see the whole symphony of flashes light up whenever a F1 car zoom past a grandstand. Almost like disco light.

ernest_ted

Jul 10, 2003
Jurong Lake District - West
Visit site
Actually it is pretty amazing to see the whole symphony of flashes light up whenever a F1 car zoom past a grandstand. Almost like disco light.
lol...knowing that its not going to light up the subject....

amazing...u can see this in a football stadium as well....:bsmilie:

Jul 21, 2008
Singapore
Managed to capture this with my pns

then again , it was formula BMW :sweat:

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
Most were taking videos

mohgui

Jan 31, 2005
La La Land
Managed to capture this with my pns

then again , it was formula BMW :sweat:
yeah... but this is during the day and not at night. and the cars are blurred. the objective is to obtain a sharp image of the cars.

anyway, good effort lah.

and i initially thought video capturing devices are not allowed on trackside as there may be copyright infringement issues :think:
lol...how r u going to enforce ? so many people ..... :bsmilie:

how about those in the hotel rooms viewing ?

I guess personal use is ok (?)..

or back to film PnS......lol

mohgui

Jan 31, 2005
La La Land
lol...how r u going to enforce ? so many people ..... :bsmilie:

how about those in the hotel rooms viewing ?

I guess personal use is ok (?)..

or back to film PnS......lol
if cannot enforce... then don't even come out with that stupid clause in the Rules and Regulations... or have they removed it? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom