Singapore F1 2009 Tickets (How much will you pay this year?)

How much will you spend on a 3-day pass for Singapore F1 2009?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lioneldude

Nov 11, 2007
Singapore
www.flickr.com
With the current recession going on, how much will you pay for this year's F1 singapore tickets?

I created a poll let's see how much on tickets per person will you spend.

Current news is the tickets will be released 28th March 2009 for the 2009 SGGP.

I would rather go malaysia to see F1

I had a pass but I stayed at home to watch it on TV. ;p
Might stick to TV again this year.

I am not a fan of F1 and wont pay to watch at the stands. I also want to avoid the crowd and the security check is very air tight.

I will mount a cameler on a try-pod in front of my TV instead....

And, maybe pair it with a HDD recorder so i can rewind in case i miss the magic moment:bsmilie:

Lens not fast enuf nvm, then slow the TV down lor....

I've always thought the F1 was only in Singapore for 2008...

I've always thought the F1 was only in Singapore for 2008...

I think we have the contract for five years, with option for two additional ones after that.

told company bought tickets for clients...hope my clients asked for the tickets...because if they do..I have to accompany them....:bsmilie:

Watch last year, zzzz, free pass, I also dun want

I got a grandstand tix last year, under company's account of course........

But was abit disappointing....... nothing much to see, just to get that experience. I dun think the sitting was well done as the view is not that fantastic, of course, unless you gettign the VIP seat that cost about $7.5k. With the economy, I think the money will come in useful to alot of people, even to me.

So I will not pay a single cents to watch F1, rather spend the money to go on holiday with my family to spend quality time. I just change a new job, and this coy had purhcased the Paddock Club tix last year. This year they should be getting the same.... so i will only go if they provided us the tix.. once they give, its for the 3 days event!! But pay from my own pocket, I rather use the money to buy a D3x!! heheheh..........or a nice nice lens...... :bsmilie:

I would rather go malaysia to see F1

Me too, it's less then 100 bucks at sheltered hillstand @ C1 and park your car at PC1,PC2 or PC3 area. Been there twice :)

You can book your ticket at www.wheelsforfun.com.sg

Wheels For Fun Pte Ltd

337B Beach Road
Singapore 199565

Telephone: (65) 6235 2591
Fascimile: (65) 6446 1136

Email:
enquiry@wheelsforfun.com.sg

But the C1 hillstand (non-covered) in Malaysia is quite far away from the track, at least 70-100meters out right? Although cos 100RM but need binoculars like that lei.

Since i can catch the LIVE events on TV, i got nothing to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.