Singapore Dragon Boat Festival 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeryltan

Jan 5, 2006
s5.photobucket.com
The Singapore Dragon Boat Association will be organising the Singapore Dragon Boat Festival 2006 at the Bedok Reservoir on 1 and 2 July 2006.
sdbf_logo.gif

Anyone going? Is it 2nd day only starts at 3.45pm? From the itenary, all the slots before this timing are all empty..

jeryltan said:
The Singapore Dragon Boat Association will be organising the Singapore Dragon Boat Festival 2006 at the Bedok Reservoir on 1 and 2 July 2006.
sdbf_logo.gif

Anyone going? Is it 2nd day only starts at 3.45pm? From the itenary, all the slots before this timing are all empty..

You might need to have bigma. :bigeyes:

420mm f/4 still not enough? :sweat:

If not, I use my D200, you Lend me your 500mm f/4 I slap on a 1.4x TC to make it 700mm f/5.6 :bigeyes: Sure enough..

longkangman said:
You might need to have bigma. :bigeyes:

Races on both days will start on 10 am and end approximately 6 pm.
Highlights of the Sunday events include
Event 23 National Championship (Men) Final, 20-Crew, 4.15 pm
Event 24 National Championship (Women) Final, 10-Crew, 4.45 pm
Event 26 1000 M "Prime Minster Challenge Trophy" (Women) Final, 20-Crew, 5.15 pm
Event 27 1000 M "Prime Minster Challenge Trophy" (Men) Final, 20-Crew, 5.30 pm

Tks for the info bro..

zoomzoomzoom said:
Races on both days will start on 10 am and end approximately 6 pm.
Highlights of the Sunday events include
Event 23 National Championship (Men) Final, 20-Crew, 4.15 pm
Event 24 National Championship (Women) Final, 10-Crew, 4.45 pm
Event 26 1000 M "Prime Minster Challenge Trophy" (Women) Final, 20-Crew, 5.15 pm
Event 27 1000 M "Prime Minster Challenge Trophy" (Men) Final, 20-Crew, 5.30 pm

No problem...I think this time will be even more challenging to take pictures as the previously two-horse fight between NTU and NUS in the "PM Challenge Cup" has been expanded to include SMU and SIM. And there will be a women's "PM Challenge Cup" too. Oh, and the carpark at the reservoir is likely to be full so u'll probably have to park elsewhere and walk on foot. I dunno how strict the traffic police/PUB/HDB/organizers will be if you park nearby at double yellow lines.

:think: Like very troublesome leh.. Read on the website I can park at Temasek Poly? Is it very far from there?

zoomzoomzoom said:
No problem...I think this time will be even more challenging to take pictures as the previously two-horse fight between NTU and NUS in the "PM Challenge Cup" has been expanded to include SMU and SIM. And there will be a women's "PM Challenge Cup" too. Oh, and the carpark at the reservoir is likely to be full so u'll probably have to park elsewhere and walk on foot. I dunno how strict the traffic police/PUB/HDB/organizers will be if you park nearby at double yellow lines.

jeryltan said:
:think: Like very troublesome leh.. Read on the website I can park at Temasek Poly? Is it very far from there?
There is a multi story carpark very near to the Bedok Reservoir, just remember to tear enough coupon lah, the warden very on one.

Tks bro.. Will look out for it :)

Astin said:
There is a multi story carpark very near to the Bedok Reservoir, just remember to tear enough coupon lah, the warden very on one.

If can wake up will go in the morning tomolo, if not will catch the 3 pm slot :p But i dun have "bigma"

I think parking at TP is good idea, there is a bridge linking to Bedok resvr.

Just got up.. Still thinking whether to go or not :think: Feeling a bit lazy :bsmilie:

Leinaj said:
If can wake up will go in the morning tomolo, if not will catch the 3 pm slot :p But i dun have "bigma"

I think parking at TP is good idea, there is a bridge linking to Bedok resvr.

jeryltan said:
Just got up.. Still thinking whether to go or not :think: Feeling a bit lazy :bsmilie:

me too but .. gonna miss some great shots I guess ... let's encourage and tempt each other ...LOL

:sweat: :sweat:

Think I'll charge my batt. while I decide..

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Like going to rain leh.. (Finding excuse to be lazy)

Leinaj said:
me too but .. gonna miss some great shots I guess ... let's encourage and tempt each other ...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.